Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:32 AM
  • 31 Replies

What's going on this weekend ladies?  

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:33 AM
1 mom liked this

We don't have any big plans.  My husband and his friend are going to work on our back deck...raising it and adding some boards.  That's really about it though.  Should be a relaxing and uneventful weekend!

jjamom
by Michele on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:12 AM
The kids are going to my patents tonight and coming back on Sunday. DH and I are going to a wedding on Saturday. Alex is super excited because he loves to visit my parents!
charley31
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Dh is working OT sat which sucks but we need the money with baby number two on the way. Sat Ryan and I have to stay home since we are having carpets put in Ryan's new room and the company gives a 6hr window when they are coming. Ill just have him play out back with the dogs lol. Sunday is our family day. So the 3 of us will do something together not sure what.
mommy4lyf
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Mild house work : ) it's the time of the month.
mandee1503
by Amanda on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:52 AM
No plans. It's suppose to be hot again so probably a little late summer swimming. Hopefully the last weekend. Although last year we were swimming into October.
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Still getting over this stomach bug, so not planning anything but getting back to all my chores that have been ignored while I've been down.  Hoping the kids do not get it.  Then Sunday my oldest has his first football game and is dad's b-day so going out for pizza after the game.

letstalk747
by Joy on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:13 PM

nothing yet , same ole

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Nada. Just cleaning and going they old toys in the garage. Daycare needs some new ones :)
trio8707
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:11 PM

We are going to see DH's brother and his family, they live in Virginia Beach.  7 hours in the car with the kids-- say a prayer for my sanity haha

Linagma03
by Gold Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:09 PM

l don't have to drive to the school and pick up A after the football game & I don't have to get up and drive her to the HS in the morning because she is staying the night with a teammate! Yahooo! 

In the morning I have to take the 2 little yappers we've got to the vet and get their nails clipped.

After that I don't know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN