Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Well that was interesting..

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 9:41 PM
  • 14 Replies
So I have a friend that's pregnant with her first baby, due in December. She came over tonight to talk about her baby shower that I'm throwing for her. Apparently that was too much my my children to handle. It was chaos, loud, screaming, in-your-face chaos. She was so sweet and understanding though lol.
And this is why mommy doesn't have friends over...at least more than once lol
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Sep. 6, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. If she comes back willingly, she's a keeper!
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Lol yeah, something like that lol. Poor girl.

Quoting mandee1503:

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Ha!  Laughed at that.  So true!  Our kids are a way of weeding out the keepers! 

Quoting mandee1503:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Hugs mama!  Glad your friend was understanding:)

PEEK05
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Awwww lol

mammajen030407
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Sounds like my little loves 

Monkeymama930
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Ha! My sons the best when I have company they always leave saying he's so wonderful I can't believe he's autistic. I have one friend who says our kids live to make liars out of us lol hers are the same way.
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Lol mine are little chatter boxes whenever anyone comes over. They have to tell them everything they've said or done in the past 6 months, won't let me get a word in edgewise, and freak when I tell them to go play. I know, I'm such a horrible parent. I actually expect them to use all the toys they insist on having their rooms stuffed with lol

Quoting Monkeymama930:

Ha! My sons the best when I have company they always leave saying he's so wonderful I can't believe he's autistic. I have one friend who says our kids live to make liars out of us lol hers are the same way.

Monkeymama930
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:15 PM
My son hides behind the couch if its a newish person which everyone thinks is adorable. And if its someone he knows he gets them to turn on his fav TV show or get him a popsicle or get out a reward toy (see the trend) also they think this is "so smart" and cute.

I'm like yeah cute tell him no then see cute lol

Quoting arkansasmama08:

Lol mine are little chatter boxes whenever anyone comes over. They have to tell them everything they've said or done in the past 6 months, won't let me get a word in edgewise, and freak when I tell them to go play. I know, I'm such a horrible parent. I actually expect them to use all the toys they insist on having their rooms stuffed with lol

Quoting Monkeymama930:

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Lol nice
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)