Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Anxiety

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:29 PM
  • 8 Replies
Any mothers have such bad anxiety that u wonder how much more u can do. I get so over whelmed. My body is just tired and I just want to sleep. I just want to break down and cry. I know I gatta be strong for my babies but I just feel my self crawling out of my skin. The anxiety is that bad
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I have bad days. Days I want to sleep and not face the world. Days where even coming into this group gets me crying. *hugs*
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Yep, been there. There's been times I've really thought I was losing it altogether. Are you seeing a dr or on any meds?
love_my_angels
by Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Yes I am on adivan, Paxil and ambian

Quoting arkansasmama08:

Yep, been there. There's been times I've really thought I was losing it altogether. Are you seeing a dr or on any meds?

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Of you're still having a lot of trouble daily, I would check back with your dr. You may need your meds adjusted.

Quoting love_my_angels:

Yes I am on adivan, Paxil and ambian

Quoting arkansasmama08:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 8, 2013 at 7:12 AM

You may want to see your doctor if your meds aren't working.  I have anxiety and I'm on Celexa for it...works well for me and levels me out:)

mlogsdon
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:46 AM
I am not on anxiety meds anymore but I was at one time :) I definitely have bad days. They aren't all that common anymore. Luckily for us, a lot of stress has been dropped in the last year. Good luck momma, talk to your doctors about your dosage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
letstalk747
by Joy on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:11 AM

i hear ya , i know this also,,,,, huggggs

Pukalani79
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:18 AM

I'm sorry.  Do you have anyone who can give you a break from time to time in order to help reduce the stress?  ((HUGS))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)