Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thankful Thursday

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 5:23 AM
  • 13 Replies

What are you thankful for today?

by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 5:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 12, 2013 at 5:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm thankful that my little boy is so happy!

jjamom
by Michele on Sep. 12, 2013 at 7:34 AM
I am thankful for so many things that I can't list just one.
Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:02 AM

I am thankful for my amazing family. 

Linagma03
by Gold Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I'm thankful for the family I have. Today I'm more thankful that I don't have any where to be but home.

bzzybeemomof3
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I am (kinda) thankful that today is my dentist appointment. I have a a broken tooth for 2 weeks now and have an abscess and it hurts really bad. lol  I say kinda since I know its going to hurt at the dentist even more...lol

That and I am thankful to just have my family. lol

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I heard Jacob say his colors as we waited for doc to see him. He said white,pink,black.He has never said colors.  And no meltdown at doc office. He not like doc near him but no screaming or crying.  He has allergys and sinus infection. Home sick today.            I have had people give up on him talking. Yes speech people. And he is talking. And i ask for a hug and he gave me one. I really needed that. Im scared about going to see my ob. Im having bleeding problems.

Pukalani79
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I'm thankful that the cat is starting to play again finally.  She was spayed two weeks ago, but the site got infected so she's been laying really low.  She's Linsday's near constant companion and Lindsay has been so upset and worried about her, that it's been triggering more migraines. :(

RiverHipMama
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I'm thankful that I may have found a new daycare that is closer to our home. It will be so much more convenient for me and make my morning a little less stressful. I'll take less stress any day!!

mandee1503
by Amanda on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:29 AM

For my beautiful family. 

bingogurl
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Oh goodness...well as I am near the end of my day and a bit stressed, I'd have to say that I am thankful that I get to sleep in after my kids go to school in the morning and for every hour I have of "mommy time". 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)