Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Good Morning!

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 5:23 AM
  • 11 Replies

What's going on today ladies?

by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 5:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 12, 2013 at 5:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Brady has ABA this morning, and I have some errands to run.  Then we'll have playtime and lunch before he goes to school this afternoon.  I plan to just relax this afternoon while he's at school.  It's been a busy week and I'm tired!

jjamom
by Michele on Sep. 12, 2013 at 7:26 AM
My little guy has an appt at Johns Hopkins with his endocrinologist and then he'll have his blood draw. It will take a chunk right out of the middle of the school day, so he will miss school today. Then I have a few errands to run.
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Absolutely NOTHING!! ( now I've jinxed myself.) haha

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:39 AM
I work until 2, and then we have speech therapy here after we get Jeremiah from school. Yep, schedule changed again lol. But at least I don't have to drive anywhere :D
alyssasmommy312
by Angela on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Actually nothing, for once.  lol.

trio8707
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I woke up to 2 vomitting kids... fun stuff! Nothing says welcome back to school better than last nights dinner haha =(  I have my mom here helping me since the home health aide doesn't come until 2:30

mandee1503
by Amanda on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Nothing really. Although if Katy's fever doesn't break and she throws up again we are taking her in for an iv. 

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Jacob home sick with allergys and sinus infection. Meds make him throw up on his dinner last night. After that all clean up he the only one that wanted to eat. Chase was even grossed out.   Found out when cars broken into. They did try to get in ours. Cory knew doors locked but he not notice someone try to get in. Cause 1 door messed with.  We dont even have anything just 2 carseats. It just gets to my cause it right outside my boys window. Saw my ob. That went very well. She said im fine and should be back to normal soon.My blood is brown and that good. Im at the end of it. So i should stop bleeding soon.  And sometime i want to go out and see if i can find boys something for halloween to wear.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Kids are at school.  I'm still home sick.  Finally went to the doc today, have to do 3 days of samples to check for parasite/bacteria.  Great.  Just want to feel good again, but I've probably taken more 'me time' the last 2 weeks than the last 5 years, so I suppose there's a plus.  Just sitting on the couch watching TV or taking naps.  Not even going to fold the laundry, was lucky i got it cleaned!

britmichele
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Ethan had his eval for school. The teacher told me she thinks he is too advanced for the class he was going to go in, and now she wants to meet with the team to talk about mainstreaming him. We have his iep meeting next Thursday :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)