Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Thursday Plans

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:34 AM
  • 14 Replies
What's going on today ladies?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:35 AM
We are driving to GA to see family for the weekend. We will be in the car for the majority of today!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjamom
by Michele on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:05 AM
How exciting! Hope you have a good trip.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

We are driving to GA to see family for the weekend. We will be in the car for the majority of today!

jjamom
by Michele on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this
My little guy has an appt at the feeding clinic. I am a bit nervous, because last week at the endocrinologist, I learned he actually lost weight in the last 6 mos, although he grew over an inch in height. He also has made little progress in feeding, and NO progress toward textures. We really need more help.

Tonight our local DS group is having a meeting with an SLP/OT center to focus on feeding and oral motor, so I am hoping to attend. I think my little guy really needs more intensive therapy than they can offer, but at this point I really need more ideas and maybe some fresh ideas can spark some progress.
Kageegirl
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:11 AM
My agenda today is to homeschool my 3 year old some, clean house, finish laundry, write out grocery list, clip coupons, yardwork, pay bills, fill out some forms for my boys school ect.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Have a fun vacation !

Jacob has school. I just look at calendar. I forgot missy coming to see chase. I need to pack jacobs back pack before he leaves. He is drinking so much that the school has extra clothes.  He had 2 accidents. His teacher send me a text asking how to stop the leaks. I dont know. He dont have the problem at home. So she wants me to send a few extra outfits. I dont have that much.  So when nancy not busy we going to this free place for clothes. I got  2 big boxes of clothes that wont work for us. And also go to kids store so she can buy stuff.

Linagma03
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Well if I've not messed up on something then I've got the whole day off until I have to pick up A after her away game somewhere between 9-10 tonight.  

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:44 AM
How fun!!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Galen has speech therapy and we're amending his IFSP.
Then nothing! :)
mlogsdon
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:48 AM
It was supposed to be a lazy day (I was sooo excited!!! Lol) but then DH told me his chain of command will be doing health and wellness inspections today because apparently there is a major problem at one of the other soldiers homes. Sooooo, I get to hang around here waiting for them to come make sure we aren't living with piles of diapers and animal feces everywhere. ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:07 PM
My plan for the day? Survive. That's about it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN