Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Yikes.

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:34 AM
  • 7 Replies
Some mornings I just want to crawl in a hole and hide ;-) DS woke up crying at 5 am (usually doesnt get up for a few more hours and is always happy). I gave him his bottle. Tried snuggling him. Tried playing with him. An hour later he's back to screaming and crying. So he clearly was not ready to be up. I got him calmed down enough to try to go back to bed, but holy moly. It's too early for this nonsense lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:43 AM
2 moms liked this
I hear you. My baby is downstairs yelling MAMA MAMA MAMA! Lol... Mama needs a cup of coffee first, baby!
As soon as I go downstairs it is just a dead sprint until the last bus pulls away. I don't wanna!! :)
mlogsdon
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Haha I think the world should run on momma's schedule, not the other way around.

Quoting Elyssa414:

I hear you. My baby is downstairs yelling MAMA MAMA MAMA! Lol... Mama needs a cup of coffee first, baby!

As soon as I go downstairs it is just a dead sprint until the last bus pulls away. I don't wanna!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by Amanda on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:30 AM
I didn't want to wake either. So it was a fight because Katy didn't wake up. She was bummed she missed before school recess. I told her no ones fault but yours. I woke you in plenty of time.
mlogsdon
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:24 PM
I remember that one always being my favorite :) my mom actually sent me to school in my pajamas a few times because I was late. She just told the teacher why lol. I've always been a fan of sleep ;-)

Quoting mandee1503:

I didn't want to wake either. So it was a fight because Katy didn't wake up. She was bummed she missed before school recess. I told her no ones fault but yours. I woke you in plenty of time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Lol yeah. Zack was up playing in his leap pad at 3:30 this morning. I was like, child, I'm going to beat you. Go to sleep! Lol
letstalk747
by Joy on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:58 PM

thats funny your mom sent you to school in your PJ'S

Quoting mlogsdon:

I remember that one always being my favorite :) my mom actually sent me to school in my pajamas a few times because I was late. She just told the teacher why lol. I've always been a fan of sleep ;-)

Quoting mandee1503:

Linagma03
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Then it was a reason to be embarrassed now it is a fashion statement! My Mom threatened to with me a couple of times because I loved my sleep. She never did because I always mananged to get out the door and to school by the "skin of my teeth". 

Quoting mlogsdon:

Quoting mandee1503:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN