Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

OT: Do you watch daytime TV?

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:15 PM
  • 14 Replies

I have had tons of laundry to do. Im changing out all the bedding and linens so I have been washing for like 2 days.

Anyway, as I am sitting here folding laundry, I have the TV on. I usually never watch TV during the day, but  I can see where daytime tv can suck you in.

Today while doing my chores around the house I have watched the Today show, Live with Kelly & Michael (fun show btw), Wendy Williams (who is this person, I have never seen this before) and now Bethenny (wasn't she a Real Housewife of somewhere)

Do you watch daytime TV? What do you watch?

by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Other then cartoons. Nope. I use the daytime to catch up on my night recorded shows.
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:36 PM
No. I watch the shows on the dvr. Sometimes I'll turn a movie on or a rerun of a show I watch, but it's mostly cartoons during the day here
tobysmom103
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:32 PM

its mostly cartoons here if i do watch tv during the day i always watch something off of the dvr

Pukalani79
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I don't.  If I'm folding laundry during the day, I'll probably watch a movie I've recorded or something like that.  I usually do that at night though while my DH and I are watching something

jjamom
by Michele on Sep. 20, 2013 at 4:43 PM
I watch the news and GMA in the morning. If I watch anything during the day, it is usually something I have DVRd or sometimes I'll watch food network, since I love to cook.
sharonsolo
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 4:55 PM
I watch.today show, Kelly and Michael, and some soaps.
Let me just say they watch me. I usually turn the TV on for background noise. I don't like silence in my house, I guess I'm not used to it.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 20, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Nope. I'm not usually home during the day but when I am, the TV isn't normally on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bleacheddecay
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:18 PM

When I watch TV during the day, it's either something I recorded, online or HGTV or something like that. I don't like talk shows much these days. I remember when they were fun but classy and also when they were informative but not cheesy. I miss those days.

Linagma03
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 11:23 PM

All depends on the day. Lots of discovery, a&e, animal planet. My favorite shows are ncis, several SciFi shows, and then what ever catches my attention. Well when I'm home.

letstalk747
by Joy on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:03 AM

sometimes -same as you said

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN