Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: Do you watch daytime TV?

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:15 PM
  • 14 Replies

I have had tons of laundry to do. Im changing out all the bedding and linens so I have been washing for like 2 days.

Anyway, as I am sitting here folding laundry, I have the TV on. I usually never watch TV during the day, but  I can see where daytime tv can suck you in.

Today while doing my chores around the house I have watched the Today show, Live with Kelly & Michael (fun show btw), Wendy Williams (who is this person, I have never seen this before) and now Bethenny (wasn't she a Real Housewife of somewhere)

Do you watch daytime TV? What do you watch?

by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Other then cartoons. Nope. I use the daytime to catch up on my night recorded shows.
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:36 PM
No. I watch the shows on the dvr. Sometimes I'll turn a movie on or a rerun of a show I watch, but it's mostly cartoons during the day here
tobysmom103
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:32 PM

its mostly cartoons here if i do watch tv during the day i always watch something off of the dvr

Pukalani79
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I don't.  If I'm folding laundry during the day, I'll probably watch a movie I've recorded or something like that.  I usually do that at night though while my DH and I are watching something

jjamom
by Michele on Sep. 20, 2013 at 4:43 PM
I watch the news and GMA in the morning. If I watch anything during the day, it is usually something I have DVRd or sometimes I'll watch food network, since I love to cook.
sharonsolo
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 4:55 PM
I watch.today show, Kelly and Michael, and some soaps.
Let me just say they watch me. I usually turn the TV on for background noise. I don't like silence in my house, I guess I'm not used to it.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 20, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Nope. I'm not usually home during the day but when I am, the TV isn't normally on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bleacheddecay
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:18 PM

When I watch TV during the day, it's either something I recorded, online or HGTV or something like that. I don't like talk shows much these days. I remember when they were fun but classy and also when they were informative but not cheesy. I miss those days.

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 11:23 PM

All depends on the day. Lots of discovery, a&e, animal planet. My favorite shows are ncis, several SciFi shows, and then what ever catches my attention. Well when I'm home.

letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:03 AM

sometimes -same as you said

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN