Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:59 PM
  • 11 Replies
What's going on this weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:00 PM
We are in GA visiting family until Tuesday. We are having a family reunion on Sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by Amanda on Sep. 20, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Party tomorrow. :) or just cake with my family!
Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Tomorrow Cody has a party to go to. I need dh to fix the brakes on my car for Sunday. The week ahead is crazy and will be for the next 3 weeks or so.

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Keep my eye on Jacob. When he woke up he never went pee. I text his teacher he will be wet when he gets to school. She text me at lunch to ask if he ok ? He never went pee. Took him to doc. That got him to go pee. Wish we would of had  bag on him cause they wanted to check it. So they make us wait an hour and he wont go.And a meltdown cause that wait was to long.  But he finally going like normal after we got home. So had to take bag in after he went. I hope he ok. I wish he could say what going on. But today he also not really eating. And need to clean and pick up and laundry.

Linagma03
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 11:16 PM

The weather is changing so I have to clean my pellet stove and go get a couple bags of pellets so I can be warm in the morning. That is a really dirty job. I have to clean my house and do laundry again.

letstalk747
by Joy on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:07 AM

nothing , i hope

trio8707
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Nothing special planned for us... just a lazy weekend

ahappymommy
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Its Wilder Days. We live where Laura Ingalls Wilder wrote the little house books, so this weekend we celebrate her life. There will be food, craft booths, music, petting zoo, all kinds of old fashion demonstrations, and a parade. We go and hang out, its fun.

Momof4AEMW
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM

It was a long week of school issues, so hopefully not much.  Laundry today, son's football game tomorrow.  Not plannin anything else! 

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Today Matt has an appointment, then I have yoga, then Liam has gymnastics while Galen goes to a breakdancing class with his uncle, (my brothers birthday gift to him lol). Then I have to drive to the Apple store and the hospital for med pickup and phone repair. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)