Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Today is the day!!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:19 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this
Well today is the day Zoey finally is attending school with Tyler!!! I'm so nervous, lol!! I know she'll be fine, but in my true ocd fashion, I worry about absurd things, haha!! I'll try and take pics and will update when I have time today (I have school today) :)
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof4AEMW
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Exciting.  Hope it goes well. 

mandee1503
by Amanda on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Hope they have a good first day together! 

letstalk747
by Joy on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:53 AM

i hear ya

mlogsdon
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Yay!!! I hope it goes well!
Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Aw. I hope they both have good days. 

Linagma03
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:05 PM

It will be fine Momma! She has someone she knows there. You both have a great day!

Mipsy
by Chelle on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Sorry I am just now updating, very busy on Mondays! This is Ty and Zoey at school yesterday :) she just laid there the whole time. Every once in awhile she'd sit up and sniif him, then go back to snoozing lol! The kids did very well handling her. Lots of excitement but they did well. Ty did well handling her on his own as much as possible.

I stayed home today though, I think I'm sick. Plan on taking her again Thursday :)
cnsmom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 5:23 PM

How sweet!! 

I bet you and his teacher feel more comfortable, with her being there with him.  The other kids will be used to her in no time, and they won't get as excited when they see her.  She will just be another classmate.  Haha. 

DDDaysh
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Totally off topic, but he's in K right?  

I've never seen a K classroom with desks in rows before!  

Quoting Mipsy:

Sorry I am just now updating, very busy on Mondays! This is Ty and Zoey at school yesterday :) she just laid there the whole time. Every once in awhile she'd sit up and sniif him, then go back to snoozing lol! The kids did very well handling her. Lots of excitement but they did well. Ty did well handling her on his own as much as possible.

I stayed home today though, I think I'm sick. Plan on taking her again Thursday :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)