Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 5:04 AM
  • 27 Replies

What's going on this weekend?

by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 5:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 27, 2013 at 5:05 AM

Brady's having an MRI this morning...should be a relaxing afternoon/evening.  My husband is going to wash and wax our cars this weekend, and that's about it:)  Hoping to have an uneventful weekend!

mandee1503
by Amanda on Sep. 27, 2013 at 6:47 AM
Today grocery shopping and pt. tomorrow is paint the town purple for relay for life. Where we dress in purple and stand on corners trying to raise money for the cancer society.
charley31
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM
I hope Brady's MRI goes well. This weekend I'm hoping for Ryan to be good is all. Dh has picked up OT which we need with the baby due in 2mo but that leaves me on my own with Ryan. He's having such a hard time and is so aggressive so I'm mentally and physically at my limit. So plans for this weekend nothing concrete. While he naps I'll put up my Halloween decor and laundry. Fun food shopping Sunday tho lol.
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Saturday the school district is having a fun day and I plan on taking Lina. I'm hoping we can be there most of the day but it will depend on how much stimulation she can handle. I've sorta planned for a couple of meltdowns so I'll be checking for quiet places just in case. I'll also need to take a backpack with stuff she'll be able to eat. Sunday a little grocery shopping and cleaning. Today I have to take A to get her allergy shots, then to school but won't be able to pick her up until 10 PM she's got homecoming week to decorate for. Having a kid really involved in school stuff sucks sometimes.

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Today Jacob no school.  Cory will watch boys so i can see my ob to get my 1st depo shot. Come home and get my glass houses i hand painted and take to childrens shop. She wants to buy them all. Im soo excited she thinks i did very well. She dont want over 20 houses but she will put some in her store window. And the rest she will sale. Im so excited people will see my village i hand painted. Im going to try to find a halloween outfit for chase and a halloween shirt for Jacob. This weekend just clean and finish laundry.

Cassidysmom611
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Today my friend and I are going to the first PTO meeting at Keiras school (her son goes there too), I think we are going to also grab lunch at panera first. 

Saturday morning Keira has dance class, then we are meeting my in-laws to go Apple picking. On Sunday, my oldest has a Birthday party for a friend at a local roller skating rink so I will drop her off then hang out at home with Hubby, and Keira probably watch some football. 

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

2_amazing_boys
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Tonight we are having a youth camp out at my church and hubby and I are in charge of about 40-50 kids (don't ask me what I was thinking lol) and we are going to have a blast. Then tomorrow is Football day so we will watch football all day and Sunday is Church and I'm going to visit with my dad for a while. Oh yeah and lots of studying for my psychology midterm Tuesday.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Too cool about Relay for Life!  

Quoting mandee1503:

Today grocery shopping and pt. tomorrow is paint the town purple for relay for life. Where we dress in purple and stand on corners trying to raise money for the cancer society.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Sounds fun and busy!

Quoting 2_amazing_boys:

Tonight we are having a youth camp out at my church and hubby and I are in charge of about 40-50 kids (don't ask me what I was thinking lol) and we are going to have a blast. Then tomorrow is Football day so we will watch football all day and Sunday is Church and I'm going to visit with my dad for a while. Oh yeah and lots of studying for my psychology midterm Tuesday.

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Found Chase a halloween outfit. He will be a vampire. Its a red shirt with black bats going down. And black cape. Its so cute ! I hope i have black pants to go with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)