Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Almost October!

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 5:22 PM
  • 9 Replies
Have you started decorating for Halloween or gotten costumes together yet?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Sep. 27, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Got a costume for ds. Gonna let dd pick hers out this weekend. Might decorate tomorrow/ Sunday. Idk. Not really in the mood.
mlogsdon
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 5:53 PM
I was excited to decorate... Until I remembered that some of my big decorations were stolen last year. They weren't crazy expensive, but that's just so frustrating.

I haven't done costumes yet. DH wants us to do a theme. Little man as batman, DH as the joker, and me as catwoman. I'm not sure about that lol

Quoting mandee1503:

Got a costume for ds. Gonna let dd pick hers out this weekend. Might decorate tomorrow/ Sunday. Idk. Not really in the mood.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
letstalk747
by Joy on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:53 PM

im getting costumes together

Mipsy
by Chelle on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Nothing so far. Lol
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Im soo excited for oct ! I already  put up some halloween stuff. And yesterday got chase costume. for free.  Lady buy my christmas village i hand painted over 20. She took them all. She going to put in her store window for christma and sale some.  So chase will be a vampire. Its a red shirt with black bats going down. And a black cape.I even put him in it to make sure it fits. I even took him out to see our apartment manager. He thinks it looks good.  Im still trying to find Jacob a halloween shirt cause he wont dress up. I know i could get one at walmart but too many people cause of my cp.

jjamom
by Michele on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Not yet, but soon!
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 28, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Nope.  We don't do Halloween...not our thing:)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Sep. 29, 2013 at 9:21 PM
No not yet.
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Not yet. We are going to be moving in a couple of months so I've begun to do packing and my decorations are packed away. Hopefully we'll be moved by mid December. I've been looking for things that I can use for Lina's costume she wants to be a pirate like Izzy on Jake and the Neverland Pirates. It takes some doing to find things that will fit her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)