Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Districts fun day!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:09 PM
  • 3 Replies

Lina and I went to the Bethel School Districts fun day today even though it was pouring out. It was held at one of the HS. I drove around the parking lot 3 times then decided to go to one of the alternate lots as I left the school I saw the covered wagon that was ferrying people from a lot to the hs so I turned around and followed it. Lina was excited we got to ride in the wagon and get pulled by"real horses". At the school they had a bouncy house outside in the rain and she just had to go in, she came out soaked and from the waist down I could've wrung a bucket of water out. We wandered around inside for a while then she wanted to go pet the animals, after that she insisted on riding the Zebra a real live zebra. Then she ran into a friend from class and the bus and there was no getting those two apart. The girls were all over the place and I had to keep yelling at them to slow down or they were going to get lost in the crowd. We were there for about 4 hours. She is still in overload and causing trouble with everyone. She had such a great time. I know now who her BFF is. I'm exhausted and just want to go to bed but she's still going strong. Well maybe not strong but still going and it's not going to be easy to get her to sleep. The funny thing is she was super excited to see Spiderman but when she got to where he was she wouldn't go to shake his hand or take a picture with him. I asked her why "I'm scared of him. He is scary." So one of the main reasons she gave me for going was because Spiderman was going to be there. I don't think she's ever watched a Spiderman anything. She's seen the character on stuff but never a cartoon or movie with him in it. I had to look away so she wouldn't see me laughing at the look on her face when she told me he was scary.

All in all it was a really good day.

• My 2nd time around. I LOVE EVERY MINUTE!!!
  •          boy n girlblowing bubbles
  •             R   &   A                Lina 
  •     teenage terror time!    special to all of us!
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Glad it was still a good day!

Linagma03
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:25 AM

I was too. Worried about the rain but she had fun that's what is was about. Only took 2 hours to get her to sleep now hoping she stays asleep so I get some too. 

Quoting mandee1503:

Glad it was still a good day!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 29, 2013 at 6:55 AM

Glad you guys had fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)