Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Darby!!

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 1:04 PM
  • 11 Replies
How are the daily shots going? Is it still really hard every day, or is everyone getting used to it now?
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:16 AM
8 moms liked this

Thanks for asking:)  Brady's doing well with the shots.  We wait until he's asleep and then administer them.  He's used to them and doesn't move too much.  I still dread doing it every day.  BUT, he's growing...I never thought I'd see results this quickly but he is getting taller and his feet have grown 2 shoe sizes!!!

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:50 AM
That's so great!!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Thanks for asking:)  Brady's doing well with the shots.  We wait until he's asleep and then administer them.  He's used to them and doesn't move too much.  I still dread doing it every day.  BUT, he's growing...I never thought I'd see results this quickly but he is getting taller and his feet have grown 2 shoe sizes!!!

mlogsdon
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 11:08 AM
That's amazing!! You must be so excited!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:20 PM
That's awesome!
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

We are very thrilled about it...thanks for sharing with us ladies:)

raysma07
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:51 PM

OMG! that is great! I am so happy to hear that !

Quoting darbyakeep45:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Thanks mama!

Quoting raysma07:

OMG! that is great! I am so happy to hear that !

Quoting darbyakeep45:

letstalk747
by Joy on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:02 PM

wowww

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Mipsy
by Chelle on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Oh Darby that's awesome to hear!!!!
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Holy cow!  That's amazing!!  I can not believe you are seeing this so fast.  That is great! 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)