Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Thursday Plans

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 5:14 AM
  • 5 Replies

What's going on today?

by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 5:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 3, 2013 at 5:15 AM

No ABA for Brady this morning since she's out of town so we get to stay home and play:)  Should be nice!  He does have school this afternoon though.

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Jacob school. And then im not sure. when its stormy i will be trying to clean. If no storm a few hours do garage sale. Not sure how that will go cause i will be on my own with chase.  Everyone else is going to be gone paying bills or working. I just hope storms dont get bad.

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Jer's fever is finally gone (yea!!) so he goes to school today. I need to catch up on some housework, go to work, and then Maggie has speech this afternoon. Busy day
Irislady17
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:20 AM
We have 2 PT appointments, one DT session, a GI appointment, and a blood draw for his endo appt tomorrow. I also have to run by vna (medical supply company) to exchange out Ethans small o2 tanks and pick up other supplys. Then I pick up my oldest up from school take her to a Dr. Appt. Then grocery shopping so we can eat dinner tonight. And most likely extra homework form being absent yesterday. So a way to busy Thursday.
mandee1503
by Amanda on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM
I threw my back out again and I need to clean my house for Jacobs eval and pt. plus need to do some other things for a possible new house. But I'm in bed trying not to move an inch lest my back spazz.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN