Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 7:09 AM
  • 19 Replies

What's going on this weekend ladies?

by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 4, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Not too much for us this weekend.  I'm meeting my running partner for a trail run this afternoon while Brady's in school.  Jeff should be off early today...we'll see though:)  Jeff needs to put a second coat of paint on our deck this weekend sometime since it's going to be hot and no rain.  We are also going to a fall festival at a local park either Saturday or Sunday...not sure which day though.  

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Today Jacob school. Then we will do garage sale.I hope it goes better today. Only 2 people show up yesterday. And it was nice out. After Jacob gets home that about time very bad storms will hit.  Saturday is going to be cold only 50s. So stay in and just clean. Sunday laundry. Got a busy week.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Oct. 4, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Tomorrow is my brothers wedding. Katy is the flower girl.
alyssasmommy312
by Angela on Oct. 4, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Dh taking the kids to the air show on saturday, not much else planned except trying to get some cleaning done.

2_amazing_boys
by Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I am going on a women's retreat with my church for a much needed break and hubby is keeping the kiddos (he will have all 6) and I am nervous about leaving Jake and him having the issues that he is ...not that hubby isn't capable...but this mama needs a break after 3 weeks of Chaos, but first I have my meeting today!!!!!!!!!!

Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Cody has PT this afternoon. I was hoping to get some cleaning done but Kendall is potty training so that's not happening. Was also hoping to go to farm city day but I think my dh is going to have to help his father. Other than that cleaning, grocery shopping....potty training. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Nice weather...I'm sorry mama!  Hope your garage sale goes well:)

Quoting N.Carter2001:

Today Jacob school. Then we will do garage sale.I hope it goes better today. Only 2 people show up yesterday. And it was nice out. After Jacob gets home that about time very bad storms will hit.  Saturday is going to be cold only 50s. So stay in and just clean. Sunday laundry. Got a busy week.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Please share pictures with us!  

Quoting mandee1503:

Tomorrow is my brothers wedding. Katy is the flower girl.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Very cool!  

Quoting alyssasmommy312:

Dh taking the kids to the air show on saturday, not much else planned except trying to get some cleaning done.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Hugs mama!  Hope you have a nice weekend:)

Quoting 2_amazing_boys:

I am going on a women's retreat with my church for a much needed break and hubby is keeping the kiddos (he will have all 6) and I am nervous about leaving Jake and him having the issues that he is ...not that hubby isn't capable...but this mama needs a break after 3 weeks of Chaos, but first I have my meeting today!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)