Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Tuesday Plans

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 6:20 AM
  • 24 Replies

What's going on today ladies?  

by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 6:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 8, 2013 at 6:24 AM

Loving that it's in the 60s this morning...wonderful weather for a run!  Brady has ABA this morning, and I'm headed outside for a run.  Then he has Feeding therapy and PT at 11:00, then school after that.  Tuesdays are always mega busy for us.  I have some errands to run this afternoon.

Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Nothing special today. It's nice and cool here too so we'll walk over to the playground to play for awhile before I start D's schoolwork.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristen0812
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Just dropped my oldest off at school and I'm feeding the baby. Massage therapy at 10 and 12 month well check at 6. Picking up my oldest, doing homework and making dinner somewhere in between :) oh, and it's freezing, I walked outside this morning and it hit me, fall is finally here!
Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:32 AM

It's cold here this morning. Just about 50 degrees. Cody has PT this afternoon and then homework. Dh and I are in the process of deciding whether or not to just homeschool. I know he needs socialization but in the past 2 weeks he has been hit 2x, spit on and threatened at least 2-3x. Now, with that being said I know kids are kids and I know I may not be getting the whole story. He comes home everyday upset because of something that happened at school. He is constantly having problems with one kid or another. So we'll see. I keep talking with about how to handle things. I just don't know what to do. 

raysma07
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Cleaning house and getting stuff together for yard sale SAT. also nero appt. Todayafter school to check how meds. are doing ( very good btw) .

mandee1503
by Amanda on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Just packing and moving.
jjamom
by Michele on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Took little guy to the dentist, which is always quite the experience, then dropped him off at school and ran to the grocery store. Got home ate lunch, now relaxing for a few mins, then have a few other errands to run and then I have to read over Alex's feeding protocol and send an email with suggestions for his update. Oh and of course the usual chauffeuring of kids!
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:51 PM
I got my new glasses. And found some mail. I hope dmv will say is fine. I hope I can get my driving permit ! Im excited but scared. I do good taken test at home but I freeze up at places I don't know. But this something I really want. Oh and I must look very different in my glasses. Chase my son wont come to me.
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Took my little one to the dentist for her 3 month cleaning.  Took 4 adult women to hold her down (she's 25 lbs) but it's done!!!

Then spent hours at the DMV - new drivers license for me, new plates for both cars, apparently needed new title to trade off the car we did as the state the title was in was not the state we live.  Done now though!!!!

Now have 5 minutes before I get the kids.  Then oldest has piano and football tonight and a local autism meeting.   

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Oct. 8, 2013 at 3:32 PM
I took Galen to a park and on a walk, and when we got home, a crazy thunderstorm hit, so we are just going to huddle up inside for the day. Putsing around... :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)