Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got new tube!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:29 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

So we got the new tube in, and the one we have been wanting. Ty likes it more, its smaller and closer to his stomach so it doesn't stick out, and so far, easier to use. Now taking extra precautions not to clog it!

But look at thus pic! The one on the left is now, the one on the right is the "normal" belly of his we've seen since birth!!! I couldn't even fit all of his tummy in the pic on the right! Look at the difference!!!! The left pic is our first real look for longer than an hour after a clean out in the hospital, at what a real normal and healthy and pain free tummy looks like on Ty!!! It's beautiful!!!! Even GI had said to a student following her that he normally looks pregnant, lol!!! We can't believe how skinny he looks!! He looks awesome!!! He's looked like this for a month now!!! Longest ever since birth!!! Just ecstatic! It's obvious its working! So happy!!

Aaaaannnndddd, Ty has gained 2lbs!!!! So gonna start one food this week I think. He's only allowed a tiny bit, just to keep oral skills, interest in food, not for nutrition, just for quality if life. As long as he continues looking and feeling good, he can have bits of food! So we'll see!! Happy ending to an exhausting day!!
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlogsdon
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:32 AM
That's amazing! Such a difference!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Wow. That does look incredible!
Irislady17
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Yay! I'm happy for you that you got things resolved. He does look so much better and comfortable in his new pics too.
Mipsy
by Chelle on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this
He's a totally different kid! And seeing this does reassure me that the crap in betweenis worth his happiness!
thefiregoddess
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:16 AM

HUGE difference! Congrats! i'm very happy for him (and you!)

mandee1503
by Amanda on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Looks awesome. I was looking at Jacobs today and was thinking his is getting high up into his ribs and maybe if we could switch brands to one that is closer to his stomach. I feel like I'm going to rip his off all the time when I'm holding him.
Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:18 AM
Wow, what a difference in his stomach!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:22 AM

Great news all around mama!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:22 AM

That's exactly why we switched from the mic-key to the AMT mini.

Quoting mandee1503:

Looks awesome. I was looking at Jacobs today and was thinking his is getting high up into his ribs and maybe if we could switch brands to one that is closer to his stomach. I feel like I'm going to rip his off all the time when I'm holding him.

Mipsy
by Chelle on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Yeah, his mickey GJ was sitting right under his ribs and had me wondering yesterday if he would need it moved. But now with the AMT, he has more room to go before it needs moved.

Has your guys kids migrated up as they've grown? Ty's was originally fairly close to his belly button. But over this last year its migrated up as he's grown

Quoting darbyakeep45:

That's exactly why we switched from the mic-key to the AMT mini.

Quoting mandee1503:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)