Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Wednesday Plans

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:34 AM
  • 12 Replies

What's going on today ladies?

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:35 AM

The weather is yucky here...raining all week long.  Brady has OT at 9:00 this morning, then home for playtime and lunch before school at 12:45.  Nothing much other than that.

Mipsy
by Chelle on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Aw see, Id kill for weather like that :(

Quoting darbyakeep45:

The weather is yucky here...raining all week long.  Brady has OT at 9:00 this morning, then home for playtime and lunch before school at 12:45.  Nothing much other than that.

Mipsy
by Chelle on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:40 AM
It's fall break here for Ty. I have homework due tonight and have to.go to choir am hour early cuz instead of practicing, we are supporting some members in a concert. Meh lol
jjamom
by Michele on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I HAVE to do some cleaning.  I've been so busy the last few days my house is in serious need.  I don't feel like doing it, though.  Waaaaaa!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:54 PM

I don't mind it except it's been going on all week!  LOL!

Quoting Mipsy:

Aw see, Id kill for weather like that :(

Quoting darbyakeep45:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Hope you get everything done:) 

Quoting Mipsy:

It's fall break here for Ty. I have homework due tonight and have to.go to choir am hour early cuz instead of practicing, we are supporting some members in a concert. Meh lol

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I had some cleaning to do as well...plus laundry...almost done:)

Quoting jjamom:

I HAVE to do some cleaning.  I've been so busy the last few days my house is in serious need.  I don't feel like doing it, though.  Waaaaaa!

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Went to walmart and got my hair cut . I need to do laundry again. 4 got chase has his juice when he went in his room. He pour it out on his brothers bed. And later take boys to doc. Boys and I getting flu shots. Last year I waited too long for me and they ran out. I really don't like shots but with Jacob in a big school to much of risk of him getting germs. I don't fight of illness that good. I get sick I get bad.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I'm getting my hair cut next week:)  

Quoting N.Carter2001:

Went to walmart and got my hair cut . I need to do laundry again. 4 got chase has his juice when he went in his room. He pour it out on his brothers bed. And later take boys to doc. Boys and I getting flu shots. Last year I waited too long for me and they ran out. I really don't like shots but with Jacob in a big school to much of risk of him getting germs. I don't fight of illness that good. I get sick I get bad.

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I text Jacobs teacher cause at school today Jacob got to try out a Dynavox. She must of gave to speech lady. Cause she text me back. She said he did very good. She going to do medicaid paper work and all that this week. I just hope they dont say no. They still looking over reports so we can get him a stander. And im not sure with govt on shut down if that will hurt us trying to get stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)