Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Draft,I needed to sign Thor up!!!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:19 AM
  • 13 Replies

I cannot believe I had to legally sign Thor up for the draft. He  is not capable of serving yet if I did not he would lose all his benefits!! The paper said they had no way of  distinguishing special needs!!!! What is wrong with a  MD report or a copy of an IEP???? American goverment,gottla love em. Paul said with our goverment Thor would be general!!!

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Wow, that's crazy! I'm sure if he actually got called for service, he would not be made to serve....
jjamom
by Michele on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Whoa, seriously?
Mipsy
by Chelle on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Wooooow smh. And like Elyssa said, there would be no way they'd let him serve. They are so strict about health issues and mental issues, there's no way. But thats just stupid to have to sign him up regardless!
mlogsdon
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Wow. I'm surprised at that. I don't believe he would be made to serve, either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:57 PM

That is ridiculous!

RobinChristine
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM

I emailed them letting them know that  Thor cannot even sign his name,their response was I can sign for him.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Ridiculous!
letstalk747
by Joy on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:01 PM

what !!!!!!!!!!!! scary

PinkButterfly66
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM

We will probably get something in the mail for our daughter because she has a boys name.  I know a guy from work who got one for his daughter because her name is Tracy

jjamom
by Michele on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:42 PM
My daughter's name is Jordan. She just turned 16. I'll be interested to see if she gets one in the next couple of years! She gets all kinds of mail addressed to Mr. and for boy's schools and such. Lol

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

We will probably get something in the mail for our daughter because she has a boys name.  I know a guy from work who got one for his daughter because her name is Tracy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)