Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:20 PM
  • 27 Replies

What's going on this weekend ladies?

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Well, my roof is leaking in several places.  We had a contractor come over today to take a look at it and give us his take...he's a friend of ours.  The roof needs major repair in all those places so we're having a roofer come on Saturday morning to repair it.  Then our contractor will come back to repair my ceiling where the water has come through.  This will cost a lot of money and it's kind of depressing.  

Jeff should get off work early tomorrow, so hoping for a quiet evening.  Saturday the roofer will come in the morning, and we're taking Brady to get his flu shot in the afternoon.  Sunday, I'm meeting a friend to get stuff for a PTA project we're doing.  Then Sunday afternoon is football.  I *need* to get in a few runs this weekend too...I didn't run yesterday or today...I'm feeling crappy:(

mlogsdon
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:21 PM
It's a four day weekend for us, and I have book club tonight, and going out to dinner with friends for a birthday tomorrow. I'm not sure what we'll do for the rest of the weekend. I want to go to one of the pumpkin patches here and let Nathaniel do a pony ride :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlogsdon
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about all that. The joys of homeownership, eh?

Hope you feel better soon!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, my roof is leaking in several places.  We had a contractor come over today to take a look at it and give us his take...he's a friend of ours.  The roof needs major repair in all those places so we're having a roofer come on Saturday morning to repair it.  Then our contractor will come back to repair my ceiling where the water has come through.  This will cost a lot of money and it's kind of depressing.  

Jeff should get off work early tomorrow, so hoping for a quiet evening.  Saturday the roofer will come in the morning, and we're taking Brady to get his flu shot in the afternoon.  Sunday, I'm meeting a friend to get stuff for a PTA project we're doing.  Then Sunday afternoon is football.  I *need* to get in a few runs this weekend too...I didn't run yesterday or today...I'm feeling crappy:(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Thanks!  I'm not sick...just feeling blah because I haven't done any activity in 2 days:(  Owning 2 homes is giving me a LOT of gray hair!  LOL!

Quoting mlogsdon:

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about all that. The joys of homeownership, eh?

Hope you feel better soon!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

ZakkarysMom
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Well Saturday morning we are going to a Halloween party/costume swap. Then after that we are having my younger son's birthday party. Not sure yet what we are doing on Sunday.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:32 PM

That sounds fun mama!

Quoting mlogsdon:

It's a four day weekend for us, and I have book club tonight, and going out to dinner with friends for a birthday tomorrow. I'm not sure what we'll do for the rest of the weekend. I want to go to one of the pumpkin patches here and let Nathaniel do a pony ride :)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Busy day on Saturday!  

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Well Saturday morning we are going to a Halloween party/costume swap. Then after that we are having my younger son's birthday party. Not sure yet what we are doing on Sunday.

ZakkarysMom
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. Very busy! I'm always busy though.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Busy day on Saturday!  

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Tomorrow Cody has PT. She is looking into getting him a referral to an orthotist (?) to see if he needs braces. Other than that I think all we will be doing is catching up from the week. Should be quiet. 

Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

We went through the whole levy roof thing for months. I'm sorry you are going through that. It's not fun or cheap. Good luck I hope it works out and you are able to get dime runs in.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)