Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:20 PM
  • 27 Replies

What's going on this weekend ladies?

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Well, my roof is leaking in several places.  We had a contractor come over today to take a look at it and give us his take...he's a friend of ours.  The roof needs major repair in all those places so we're having a roofer come on Saturday morning to repair it.  Then our contractor will come back to repair my ceiling where the water has come through.  This will cost a lot of money and it's kind of depressing.  

Jeff should get off work early tomorrow, so hoping for a quiet evening.  Saturday the roofer will come in the morning, and we're taking Brady to get his flu shot in the afternoon.  Sunday, I'm meeting a friend to get stuff for a PTA project we're doing.  Then Sunday afternoon is football.  I *need* to get in a few runs this weekend too...I didn't run yesterday or today...I'm feeling crappy:(

mlogsdon
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:21 PM
It's a four day weekend for us, and I have book club tonight, and going out to dinner with friends for a birthday tomorrow. I'm not sure what we'll do for the rest of the weekend. I want to go to one of the pumpkin patches here and let Nathaniel do a pony ride :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlogsdon
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about all that. The joys of homeownership, eh?

Hope you feel better soon!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, my roof is leaking in several places.  We had a contractor come over today to take a look at it and give us his take...he's a friend of ours.  The roof needs major repair in all those places so we're having a roofer come on Saturday morning to repair it.  Then our contractor will come back to repair my ceiling where the water has come through.  This will cost a lot of money and it's kind of depressing.  

Jeff should get off work early tomorrow, so hoping for a quiet evening.  Saturday the roofer will come in the morning, and we're taking Brady to get his flu shot in the afternoon.  Sunday, I'm meeting a friend to get stuff for a PTA project we're doing.  Then Sunday afternoon is football.  I *need* to get in a few runs this weekend too...I didn't run yesterday or today...I'm feeling crappy:(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Thanks!  I'm not sick...just feeling blah because I haven't done any activity in 2 days:(  Owning 2 homes is giving me a LOT of gray hair!  LOL!

Quoting mlogsdon:

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about all that. The joys of homeownership, eh?

Hope you feel better soon!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

ZakkarysMom
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Well Saturday morning we are going to a Halloween party/costume swap. Then after that we are having my younger son's birthday party. Not sure yet what we are doing on Sunday.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:32 PM

That sounds fun mama!

Quoting mlogsdon:

It's a four day weekend for us, and I have book club tonight, and going out to dinner with friends for a birthday tomorrow. I'm not sure what we'll do for the rest of the weekend. I want to go to one of the pumpkin patches here and let Nathaniel do a pony ride :)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Busy day on Saturday!  

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Well Saturday morning we are going to a Halloween party/costume swap. Then after that we are having my younger son's birthday party. Not sure yet what we are doing on Sunday.

ZakkarysMom
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. Very busy! I'm always busy though.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Busy day on Saturday!  

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Codysmom2106
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Tomorrow Cody has PT. She is looking into getting him a referral to an orthotist (?) to see if he needs braces. Other than that I think all we will be doing is catching up from the week. Should be quiet. 

Codysmom2106
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

We went through the whole levy roof thing for months. I'm sorry you are going through that. It's not fun or cheap. Good luck I hope it works out and you are able to get dime runs in.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN