Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Tuesday Plans

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:25 AM
  • 8 Replies

What's going on today ladies?  

by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:29 AM

Yeah, I'm up WAY too early because I heard Brady making noise, and I thought he was getting up...nope, I was wrong.  I couldn't go back to sleep so I made a pot of coffee, and I'm on CM now:)

Brady has ABA this morning and then Feeding and PT.  Then he has school this afternoon.  I plan to go for a run this morning as the weather is supposed to be nice.  

charley31
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 6:45 AM
I've been up since 4:45 except Ryan was awake ugh soo tired. Today for the most part I'd like to just relax and play with Ryan since I'm going away this week for the autism conference and I won't be seeing him. But we have the in-home service coming today for their consult. Hopefully all goes well.
2010twingirls
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 6:58 AM
I am desperately trying to get my little one to drink something. I don't think the doctor will let us leave unless she is eating and drinking :( She is too smart and thinks if she tells us her throat hurts that it will keep her here. She refuses pain meds. We found out she has three different viruses including RSV. Her fever is gone. I don't know what will end up happening today...
mandee1503
by Amanda on Oct. 15, 2013 at 7:49 AM
I'm up but am going back to sleep soon. Today I'm unpacking and hanging up shelves and my dad is coming to put together my new bookcase. Picture day today and I need to make a bunch of phone calls to cancel some appts.
Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Oh my goodness! Poor girl. I hope she feels better soon. 

Quoting 2010twingirls:

I am desperately trying to get my little one to drink something. I don't think the doctor will let us leave unless she is eating and drinking :( She is too smart and thinks if she tells us her throat hurts that it will keep her here. She refuses pain meds. We found out she has three different viruses including RSV. Her fever is gone. I don't know what will end up happening today...

Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:08 AM

We are all sick today. Kendall had a restless night sleep as she's all congested. Cody tried to get out of going to school today but ended up being a few mins late. This afternoon he has PT. Other than that we aren't doing anything but resting. 

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Jacob at school. im still trying to clean and pick up. And Jacobs pt girl came. I had to show her papers. And we filled out.  Its for his stander. She told me she has been doing therapy 9 years and she has never gotten this kind of paper  work. She thinks its cause of govt. She said this could take a long time. Missy coming later to see both the boys. I think they doing pumpkins. Chase playing with kittens. He keeps telling them give me 5. Its so cute.  And he wants them to play catch.

Momof4AEMW
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Kids are in school.  Hit a couple grocery stores, put everything away, still trying to get my morning coffee pot going (6 hours later) but the phone of details keeps ringing!  And in 2 hours I have to go back and get the kids.  Then therapy for my son and football for the other one.  Still haven't gotten to the main pile of stuff I was suppose to do yesterday.  Guess there's always tomorrow! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)