Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: what kind of phone do you have?

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 9:42 AM
  • 34 Replies
I've had an iPhone 4 for the last 2 years, and while its nice, I'm not just in love with it like 80% of the population lol. So, I just upgraded to an Htc windows 8x. I ordered online so it should be here Monday. I'm pretty excited.
What phones do you have. Are y'all Apple people? ;)
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the.warden
by Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I have an iPhone 4S. I do love mine. I had an HTC before I got this one and I was in the store at least once a week getting it worked on. I'll never buy another HTC. I haven't had any trouble out of my iphone at all. ❤️ It
jjamom
by Michele on Oct. 18, 2013 at 9:50 AM
I have an iPhone 4S as well and I love it. I am not a huge tech person or very tech saavy, but I find this phone pretty to use and it pretty much does everything I need it to do (and more, lol). My DH and oldest DS have android phones and they are always complaining about them not holding a charge very long, etc. so, I am happy with my iPhone!
SnapShotMama
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Dh works for apple and he would never buy an iphone lol

He has the note 3 (the newest one I think it's the 3)
And I have a samsung s4.
SnapShotMama
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 10:12 AM
They might have killed the batteries and it also depends how many apps the have running. If they dont close them fully then they will keep running and drain power. When you first Hey a new phone you should let it die them charge it fully and lay it die again, the battery will remember the max life and continue to keep charge. Also settings can help and a app call ds battery saver. :)

Quoting jjamom:

I have an iPhone 4S as well and I love it. I am not a huge tech person or very tech saavy, but I find this phone pretty to use and it pretty much does everything I need it to do (and more, lol). My DH and oldest DS have android phones and they are always complaining about them not holding a charge very long, etc. so, I am happy with my iPhone!

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 10:14 AM
A droid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by Amanda on Oct. 18, 2013 at 10:50 AM
iPhone 4S. Love it.
NiyasMom1
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Love my IPhone 5!!!!
kysmama08
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Lol I'm an Apple fan...I have the 5S

mom4awesomekids
by Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:23 AM
You font have to fo that if its a lithium battery

Quoting SnapShotMama:

They might have killed the batteries and it also depends how many apps the have running. If they dont close them fully then they will keep running and drain power. When you first Hey a new phone you should let it die them charge it fully and lay it die again, the battery will remember the max life and continue to keep charge. Also settings can help and a app call ds battery saver. :)

Quoting jjamom:

deadlights86
by Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:26 AM
HTC 8x its alright but the app store sucks ass. I really want a galaxy s3
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)