Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Good Morning!

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:27 AM
  • 13 Replies

How are you ladies this morning?  What's going on today?

by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:29 AM

I'm about to give Brady his morning meds and tube feed, then breakfast and treatments.  He has OT at 9:00 and then I have to hit the pharmacy to pick up his medicine.  We'll come home for a bit before he goes to school this afternoon.  I have to get my oil changed this afternoon as well.  

raysma07
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Good morning well DS is back to school today and I am off to get the finishing touches for costumes!

proudmomalexis
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Good morning friend.Im cleaning fridge and stove then baking pumpkin bars and halloween cupcakes.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Jacob school. I need to clean out laundry room. We renting  a new washer and dryer tomorrow morning.  We already spend 100 dollars every month in laundry room. So im excited to get that.  I still need to carve pumpkins. 

Linagma03
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:54 AM

I'm tired A had her last volleyball game and didn't get home till almost 10:30 pm. Lina was still up, and I didn't get to bed till close to 11. Today I'm going to JBLM to get my medicine then see a realtor about renting a place. I just want to go back to sleep!  

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Therapy day for us. 7 sessions from 9:30-3:00. Then I'll crash for the day.  Thawed a casserole out of the freezer so I don't even have to cook tonight! 

Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Kendall caught a cold. My dh is pretty sick but forced him self off to work. Cody has an appt with his ped to review his adhd. I'm going to ask him about spd. Other than that I need to try and get some more cleaning done and continue to care for and entertain my mil. Friday can't come soon enough. 

letstalk747
by Joy on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

pretty good , gettin homeschool goin with my son

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:36 AM

Hugs and hope things go well tonight!  Let me know:)

Quoting raysma07:

Good morning well DS is back to school today and I am off to get the finishing touches for costumes!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:37 AM

Hugs mama...hope Kendall feels better soon!

Quoting Codysmom2106:

Kendall caught a cold. My dh is pretty sick but forced him self off to work. Cody has an appt with his ped to review his adhd. I'm going to ask him about spd. Other than that I need to try and get some more cleaning done and continue to care for and entertain my mil. Friday can't come soon enough. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)