Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Halloween!

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:39 AM
  • 10 Replies

What's going on today ladies?  Parties at your kids' school?  Trick or treating?  

by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Brady has ABA this morning, and I have a few things to get done including finished the goodie bags for his school for PTA.  I need to take them up to the school as well.  He has school this afternoon, and they are doing a costume parade and party so I'll be there for that.  We will hand out candy tonight as well.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Katy has a dress up day. We will trick or treat in our neighborhood this evening.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Jacob gets to take his halloween costume to school. Its a t shirt with bones that glow in dark.  So they having party and get to dress up after lunch.  I got a busy day. Jacob school then get chase ready as we wait for new washer/dryer.  Then Missy is coming to see Chase today. Nancy will watch chase so i can go driving. Then at 6 we go out trick or treating.Jacob will be in a pumpkin shirt. Chase will be a vampire.  My friend Melissa has to work but hope she gets done and can join us. 1st stop is our apartment manager. They passing out candy and love to see the boys.

Oh and i talk to corys mom last night.  She thinks halloween shirt is a costume cause she is like you said Jacob wont dress up.  He is fine in clothes.  I wish she would understand.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Have fun!

Quoting mandee1503:

Katy has a dress up day. We will trick or treat in our neighborhood this evening.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Sounds fun!  

Quoting N.Carter2001:

Jacob gets to take his halloween costume to school. Its a t shirt with bones that glow in dark.  So they having party and get to dress up after lunch.  I got a busy day. Jacob school then get chase ready as we wait for new washer/dryer.  Then Missy is coming to see Chase today. Nancy will watch chase so i can go driving. Then at 6 we go out trick or treating.Jacob will be in a pumpkin shirt. Chase will be a vampire.  My friend Melissa has to work but hope she gets done and can join us. 1st stop is our apartment manager. They passing out candy and love to see the boys.

Oh and i talk to corys mom last night.  She thinks halloween shirt is a costume cause she is like you said Jacob wont dress up.  He is fine in clothes.  I wish she would understand.

Momof4AEMW
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Kids all have costume parties this afternoon; 3 classrooms, 2 schools, same times!  Augh!

Then we'll just see how the weather and kids hold up for trick or treating.  My oldest will for sure.  My son with asd can have a hard time with everyone dressed up and so many people on the streets.  If he can't take it then he, littles, and I will just stay home and hand out candy while the other 2 go with dad.  Just hoping it is not a big screaming day!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Good luck today!  Hugs!

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Kids all have costume parties this afternoon; 3 classrooms, 2 schools, same times!  Augh!

Then we'll just see how the weather and kids hold up for trick or treating.  My oldest will for sure.  My son with asd can have a hard time with everyone dressed up and so many people on the streets.  If he can't take it then he, littles, and I will just stay home and hand out candy while the other 2 go with dad.  Just hoping it is not a big screaming day!

Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:59 PM

happy halloween       

Not much going on today. With any luck we can go downtown after school so Cody can go trick or treat. 

jjamom
by Michele on Oct. 31, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Alex had a parade at school this morning and the kids are trick or treating tonight. My son is going with his friend and my DD is taking Alex around the neighborhood.
letstalk747
by Joy on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:14 PM

happy halloweenmy son has decided he dont want anything to do with halloween today so we arent , last saturday we went to a school thing for halloween

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)