Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on this week?

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 5:31 AM
  • 32 Replies

Anything special or just the normal routine?

by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 5:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 3, 2013 at 5:46 AM

Today, I'm doing a Color 5K run for the CF Foundation...should be fun and messy!

Monday - Speech & School for Brady, picking up meds from pharmacy (neverending!)

Tuesday - Election Day and no school, but Brady has ABA and Feeding/PT...we have the afternoon off!  Yay!

Wednesday - OT in the morning & school in the afternoon

Thursday - ABA in the morning & school in afternoon

Friday - ABA & school

Bluecalm
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:59 AM
I didn't know you were a runner. Have fun!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Today, I'm doing a Color 5K run for the CF Foundation...should be fun and messy!

Monday - Speech & School for Brady, picking up meds from pharmacy (neverending!)

Tuesday - Election Day and no school, but Brady has ABA and Feeding/PT...we have the afternoon off!  Yay!

Friday - ABA & school

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluecalm
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:05 AM
Today D has the first choir practice for the Christmas concert. Monday he has speech. Tuesday he has ear surgery. It should be same day surgery but he may stay, depends on how he does.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Today just clean. Today last nice day so im thinking take down halloween lights and could put up christmas lights. But too early to turn on. But i know chase loves to do that.

Jacob school all week. Wait to get a phone call to set up a meeting with someone.  And call doc and pull jacobs records to show how often he sick.

Tuesday-Chase has his like iep meeting.  So got missy coming and she thinks he is doing very well on talking. Got his other speech lady Tabitha coming. She never see how well he does. I think he just dont like her. She not as friendly with him. But he loves Missy. And  boss of this iep and then Jamie coming. Jamie just checks in to make sure no problems.But she always ask on goals and they bring up my mom. They want us to get along.  They will never understand.               I talked to my aunt last night and she said my mom is worse.  She is NOT  nice and friendly at all. My aunt trys to give her advice and she will tear into my aunt. My ex mom really thinks she is the smart so she dont need advice. My aunt said she always crying by the time she gets off phone.  And this my aunts baby sister. Sorry i just feel bad for my aunt. But she finally understands why we can never work between us.    But she had to say im doing very good with my family.

Mipsy
by Chelle on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:19 AM
I wanna do a color run so bad!!!! Have fun!!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Friday - ABA & school

mandee1503
by Amanda on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Tomorrow is Jacobs birthday. He has a dr appt Thursday and I think that's all.
Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:44 AM

My dh just got laid off so as bad as it probably sounds I am going down tomorrow to apply for some assistance. I hate asking for help. I know so many who take advantage but we just don't have as much saved as I had tried to save. 

Tuesday I have my dentist appt. and Cody has PT.

The rest of the week is normal. OT on Wednesday and PT again on Friday, 

cleaning, laundry and loving my lo's in between. 

letstalk747
by Joy on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:18 PM

normal stuff so far , cant believe thanksgiving  31/2 weeks away

Cindy18
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Just normal stuff.

Mipsy
by Chelle on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Today, grocery shopping. Tomorrow Ty has a GI appt and I hope we get some test results. Tuesday Ty sees a developmental pedi. Wednesday and Friday I have school again. Thinking about having our nurse start next week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)