Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 6:27 AM
  • 15 Replies

What are you doing this weekend?

by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 6:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raysma07
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Well arts and crafts with DS . and his dad comes to visit!

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Today Jacob school. Finally take down halloween stuff before it turns very cold.Only 30s a few days.  So put up christmas lights.  And clean out boys closet. I got to much stuff that chase knows the stuff. Puzzles to teach animals. Too easy. Many many flashcards he knows all of them. Box of clothes kids wont wear.      Saturday go to childrens shop to see what i can sale. And see if i see anything i want to get boys for christmas.  And just do laundry and clean. And rest next week is busy. 

mandee1503
by Amanda on Nov. 8, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Jacob has a tb test today because yesterday was Thursday and no one there to read it this weekend. :/ but it the last step to get Jacob enrolled in school. Then paying rent, grocery shopping and I'm taking a dang nap!!! Lol
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Jacob ate dinner and fell asleep at 6 yesterday. Woke him up cause did not want him to sleep that early. Checked his temp. And notice his ear a bright red. And a fever. So this morning take him into walk in clinic to find out ear infection again. I just wish his doc would work on saturday. I dont like doctors cause jacob dont do good with them. And they ask whats his problem after i say he has autism.  Then go get ice cream

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:58 AM

That sounds great!

Quoting raysma07:

Well arts and crafts with DS . and his dad comes to visit!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:59 AM

I can't believe the holidays are almost here!

Quoting N.Carter2001:

Today Jacob school. Finally take down halloween stuff before it turns very cold.Only 30s a few days.  So put up christmas lights.  And clean out boys closet. I got to much stuff that chase knows the stuff. Puzzles to teach animals. Too easy. Many many flashcards he knows all of them. Box of clothes kids wont wear.      Saturday go to childrens shop to see what i can sale. And see if i see anything i want to get boys for christmas.  And just do laundry and clean. And rest next week is busy. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Tb test?  Hope you get your nap!

Quoting mandee1503:

Jacob has a tb test today because yesterday was Thursday and no one there to read it this weekend. :/ but it the last step to get Jacob enrolled in school. Then paying rent, grocery shopping and I'm taking a dang nap!!! Lol

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:00 AM

I'm sorry to hear he's sick...hugs!

Quoting N.Carter2001:

Jacob ate dinner and fell asleep at 6 yesterday. Woke him up cause did not want him to sleep that early. Checked his temp. And notice his ear a bright red. And a fever. So this morning take him into walk in clinic to find out ear infection again. I just wish his doc would work on saturday. I dont like doctors cause jacob dont do good with them. And they ask whats his problem after i say he has autism.  Then go get ice cream

mandee1503
by Amanda on Nov. 9, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this
He can't start school without having a tuberculosis test first.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Tb test?  Hope you get your nap!

Quoting mandee1503:

tobysmom103
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM

tonight our church is having there annual harvest dinner , they do the traditional thanksgiving dinner, some singing and they do a puppet show for the kids and other stuff i cant remember . Toby we got church in the morning and thats about it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN