Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Good Morning!

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 6:00 AM
  • 28 Replies

How are you ladies on this Monday?  What's going on today?

by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 6:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 11, 2013 at 6:01 AM

Brady has Speech this morning at 10:00, but no school this afternoon.  I have a little cleaning to do before my dad comes in town this afternoon.  I'm excited to see him!

charley31
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 6:14 AM
I'm soooo tired!!! I was up from 1-3am just uncomfortable. Can't wait to have this baby. Ryan was up at 4 and then up again at 5:15 so he stayed up. Today he has school 9:15-12:20 He will come home eat lunch and hopefully nap. I'll be cleaning and laundry today.
Cindy18
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 6:26 AM

Good Morning!! 

I have to work 8-3:30.... then home to finish up dinner and one short scout thing. 

Rosielyn
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 6:58 AM

LOL it is very much a monday morning nobody wants to get up, Both of our girls are complaining / grummpy if they were still little and not going to school would send them both back to bed and  them to get up on the right side. And we are just getting around for school .A bunch of phone calls are on my to do list this morning , house work anybody up to help folding clothes, and the worse part of luandry mating socks ?  Betterget off for now the buzzer just went off onthe drier time to change loads.drowning in laundry have a good day ladies

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Jacob school. Take Chase to doc for the rest of his flu shot. I dont even want to go out. Snow and 33 for temp.I hope sleep. Chase is not sleeping at all. He is just hyper

raysma07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Home with DS and we got a call for therapy starting on Thursday I am so excited

boppysmom2007
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Good morning lots of cleaning orginizing after new bday toys for my youngest phone calls to make 3hr drive to the doctors tomorrow round trip and trying to prepare for our new app at Texas children's hospital on Thursday for roberts ADHD and see what else is under lining with him
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:47 AM

The kids have NO school today. I am waiting to see if I can go look at a house we are wanting to rent. I plan to do a drive by but am hoping that the realtor will be able to meet me today to do a walk thru. I'm anxious and excited because it has everything that we are looking for. The rest of the day will be laundry so that Lina has clean clothes for school this week.

proudmomalexis
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:52 AM
dd is off school. she wants a pj day. I'm all for it. Im putting taco soup in the slow cooker. doing cleaning and making hubby cookies. He's having surgery Wednesday.Im nervous about getting her up for school every day after but I'll do it.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Hope you feel better mama!

Quoting charley31:

I'm soooo tired!!! I was up from 1-3am just uncomfortable. Can't wait to have this baby. Ryan was up at 4 and then up again at 5:15 so he stayed up. Today he has school 9:15-12:20 He will come home eat lunch and hopefully nap. I'll be cleaning and laundry today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)