Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Christmas

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 7:11 PM
  • 40 Replies

Are your children talking about the holidays yet?  What do they want for Christmas?

by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 7:44 PM

This is the first year that Lina has even thought of asking for something. Like a typical 4 year old this year she has begun to say that she REALLY wants everything she has seen on TV or in the store flyers that are now coming in the mail or in the news papers. She is funny the way she says she needs this or really wants that for her birthday or Santa Claus will bring it. She is 10 in 13 days so she is really getting in the gift receiving mode! 

mandee1503
by Amanda on Nov. 12, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Katy wants everything she sees. But probably next year she will really be about writing down and making us a list. Jacob doesn't care.
Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Ugh Cody is spoiled rotten. He wants a surface 2 tablet with keyboard, a cellphone and dirtbike parts. Most of this isn't going to happen. I just can't believe he wants a cellphone. He's not even 8.

luvnature
by Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:10 PM

we always talk about Christmas in my household, no matter the time of year lol. 

ds wants dishes, silverware, toaster, blankets, sheets, pillow cases, towels, face cloths, toiletries, groceries. reason for this list is that he is going away to school just before his bday which is Jan. 5. '

dd wants video games, movies, pants, a holiday barbie doll to add to her collection, hair accessories, 

Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
My son wants a gun to scare away the monsters under his bed. Yikes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Yes, it has snowed here twice, even though it did not stay long.  When the snow comes they think the tree is going up that day and Santa is coming tomorrow, lol! 

letstalk747
by Joy on Nov. 13, 2013 at 12:33 AM

starting some , wii games is what they want

alyssasmommy312
by Angela on Nov. 13, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Alyssa had her heart set on a pink razor scooter that she sees everyone else at school with, lol. Both the kids want the dream lites pillows, those things have been talked about several times.  Everything else is basically they want everything they see in the commercials, lol.  

jjamom
by Michele on Nov. 13, 2013 at 12:32 PM
They are just starting to talk about it. My oldest son wants an Xbox one and some games, Alex wants some DVDs, but I not sure what else. I thinks DD wants a new iPod and we might get her a new phone. Beyond that, I don't know yet.
Cindy18
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Mine are almost grown. So not a ton of stuff has been asked for.... Except my 20 year old wants a ukelule.... Not sure I speeled that right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN