Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

When you dream....

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:21 AM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

Are your kids in your dreams? If so, how old are they in your dreams? 

Cindy

by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GarrettRIP
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:23 AM
No
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Yes, Brady's been in my dreams before but just at the age he is now.

Cindy18
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:31 AM

My kids are always younger than their age now. 

I don't dream about them much anymore but when they were littler I had some bad dreams about them. One was so bad, I cried all the next day.

alyssasmommy312
by Angela on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I dont dream about them much, but from what I remember they are the same age they are at.

aakeiser
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Yes...mostly mostly nightmares. I know its my fears. I do this when I am stressed about something to do with my son.
letstalk747
by Joy on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:38 AM

sometimes they are , and they are younger

Linagma03
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I don't remember most of my dreams. I don't think I have.

jjamom
by Michele on Nov. 16, 2013 at 1:18 PM
I have had dreams with my kids in them before, yes. I even dreamed about my kids before they were born. I dreamed before DS1 was born (before I was even pregnant with him) that my DD and I, and my parents were in a car with a baby boy.

When I was pregnant with my DD, I had the funniest dream. DH and I had gone to an amusement park and when we got there we discovered we had taken our dog instead of the baby! We panicked, came home and she was sitting in her coarsest in the kitchen! I think I was nervous about being a new Mom, lol
Cindy18
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Those are some funny dreams.... and so vivid for you to remember them now. 

Any funny ones after they were born?

Quoting jjamom:

I have had dreams with my kids in them before, yes. I even dreamed about my kids before they were born. I dreamed before DS1 was born (before I was even pregnant with him) that my DD and I, and my parents were in a car with a baby boy.

When I was pregnant with my DD, I had the funniest dream. DH and I had gone to an amusement park and when we got there we discovered we had taken our dog instead of the baby! We panicked, came home and she was sitting in her coarsest in the kitchen! I think I was nervous about being a new Mom, lol

jjamom
by Michele on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:18 PM
I will never forget the one where we left the baby and took the dog, lol. I still find it hilarious.

I can't really think of any other funny ones with the kids. I don't remember many if my dreams anymore. I think I am too tired or something!

Quoting Cindy18:

Those are some funny dreams.... and so vivid for you to remember them now. 

Any funny ones after they were born?

Quoting jjamom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)