Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Good Morning!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:44 AM
  • 15 Replies

What's going on today ladies?  

by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:46 AM

Brady has CF Clinic this morning at 9:00, so we'll be at the hospital for the entire morning...Brady needs his flu shot as well.  He has school this afternoon provided he's feeling up to it after CF Clinic.

SAMI_JO
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:48 AM

I think we may have a break today. I hope so! I could really use some relaxing time before the Thanksgiving break.

Kageegirl
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:52 AM
Well I am sick as a dog. Fatigue, upset stomach, diarrhea, muscle aches, low grade fever the whole works. I can't sleep right now so here I am.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 20, 2013 at 6:10 AM

Enjoy it mama!

Quoting SAMI_JO:

I think we may have a break today. I hope so! I could really use some relaxing time before the Thanksgiving break.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 20, 2013 at 6:10 AM

I'm so sorry mama!  Hope you feel better soon!

Quoting Kageegirl:

Well I am sick as a dog. Fatigue, upset stomach, diarrhea, muscle aches, low grade fever the whole works. I can't sleep right now so here I am.

Cindy18
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Good Morning!!! 

I have to work 8-3. Still have tons to do at work but it's starting to get done. Pick up DS#2 then DS#1 then DD. Then home to make a simple dinner and later in the evening a Boy Scout Committee Meeting.

Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 7:42 AM
D sees the pulmonoligist this morning. Wish us luck! I was up late last night writing down everything I could think of. This doctor wants a complete history and asks questions at warp speed. Everything is on the computer but he likes to hear the parent's version.

My dh is staying home with LO. He went to the podiatrist yesterday expecting to get his corns shaved down and they were cut out instead. Ouch!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Drive to lincoln that is 45 minute drive at 9am. Jacob and chase have a dentist apptment to get checked and clean.  Chase i think will be fine. Jacob dont handle this stuff good.  By the time we get home cant take jacob to school cause early out.    Tomorrow weather saying when people driving at rush hour the weather will be bad. Snow,rain,ice

charley31
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Good morning! Good luck at the clinic today. I have my very 1st parent teacher conference. Ryan got sent home with a note yesterday saying he refused to do circle time and refused to do his work. Today should be interesting.
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:20 AM

Darby I have a question for you. Based on the time it says you posted this what time do you get up in the morning? The time shows that you posted at 4:44am. Tell me your on the East coast!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)