Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 6:38 AM
  • 20 Replies

Anything fun?  Getting ready for Thanksgiving?  

by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 6:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy18
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Nothing fun here. 

I have to work. 8-4 both days. I may have coffee with my BFF after work on Saturday.

charley31
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:21 AM
Nothing too crazy here. Today my brother and his family are coming just for the day. Tomorrow is just mommy and Ryan day. Dh is working...OT is great for Xmas shopping. Sunday probably dh and Ryan will do something. I'm so uncomfortable and just need to keep my feet up til this baby comes.
Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:29 AM
Tomorrow there's a race that's near us and I'm going to take D to watch. His IRun4 runner isn't in it, but I thought he'd enjoy seeing what she does for him. I think I'll make an I Run4 pinney for him to wear in case there's other runners from the group. I'm sure they'd enjoy seeing a buddy there cheering. His runner is having a shirt made for him but it isn't in yet.

In the afternoon we're going to a church function at the carousel.

All that and it's my anniversary too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:22 AM

My oldest plays a Christmas piano performance and then we are taking him to Hunger Games so my hubs got my inlaws to stay with the littles for like 3.5 hours.  I'm nervous about them watching the kids that long as they just don't know them as well, but they also need to get use to them better.  Then Sunday he sings in church.  The rest of time we are just home and doing chores.

Linagma03
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:43 AM

We have GI this morning. Saturday we might do something small since Lina will be 10. We're having her party the weekend after Thanksgiving. I talked to her and we wrote it in big letters on her calendar. Gives me enough time to get stuff and people won't be trying to get ready for the holiday. She's good with it thankfully. Sunday is the usual getting ready for Monday, laundry and such.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Today I'm Christmas shopping for the kids with fil's money. Tomorrow grocery shopping and getting ready for thanksgiving.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Nothing fun. Maybe 2 sick kids. Jacob sick and chase getting it. And trying to take care of my self. And weekend i just clean like crazy. Cause then a very busy week.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Hope you get to have coffee with your friend:)

Quoting Cindy18:

Nothing fun here. 

I have to work. 8-4 both days. I may have coffee with my BFF after work on Saturday.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Hugs mama...get some rest!

Quoting charley31:

Nothing too crazy here. Today my brother and his family are coming just for the day. Tomorrow is just mommy and Ryan day. Dh is working...OT is great for Xmas shopping. Sunday probably dh and Ryan will do something. I'm so uncomfortable and just need to keep my feet up til this baby comes.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds fun!  Happy Anniversary!!!

Quoting Bluecalm:

Tomorrow there's a race that's near us and I'm going to take D to watch. His IRun4 runner isn't in it, but I thought he'd enjoy seeing what she does for him. I think I'll make an I Run4 pinney for him to wear in case there's other runners from the group. I'm sure they'd enjoy seeing a buddy there cheering. His runner is having a shirt made for him but it isn't in yet.

In the afternoon we're going to a church function at the carousel.

All that and it's my anniversary too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)