Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

It's Wednesday!

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 6:42 AM
  • 22 Replies

What are you ladies doing today?  Ready for tomorrow?  Are you cooking today?  Getting some last minute stuff?

by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 27, 2013 at 6:44 AM

I'm glad Brady doesn't have therapy or school today...we have a lot to do!  He has treatments to do here soon, and I'll hop on the treadmill to get in a few miles before starting my day.  I have to go to 2 different pharmacies to get more meds for Brady and I need to pick up the ham too.  Other than that, I have some laundry to do and I'll start cooking...probably get the cheesecakes made and the sweet potato casseroles.

charley31
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Ugh I'm still pregnant haha. Ryan has school and I have a dr appt to check on baby and me. I'm ready for this to be over! I doubt I'll do much of anything else. I did a big chunk of Xmas shopping yesterday and I was beat.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Jacob school, Cory and chase will do  speech with tabitha. And chase dont like her. And i go to doc and get my stitches out. Good cause my rash getting worse not better. Think allergy to stitches.     And well thanksgiving not going to kansas. Our car has problems. And last night when cory talk to his mom sounded like no one picking us up.

Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:28 AM
I'm doing some baking today. It's cold and wet here so we'll be staying inside. D and I spent yesterday cleaning out the playroom and organizing toys. My LO got interested in all the electronic toys and has been keeping himself busy. Today we're going to organize all the school supplies and materials. We're going to put up the Christmas tree in the playroom this year which is why we're clearing it out.
mandee1503
by Amanda on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Cleaning, last minute laundry, getting soda and ice. I think that's all. Trying to relax because tomorrow will be hectic. Tonight I am making pies so they are done.
Cindy18
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 11:32 AM
I'm working 8-3ish. Then home to put the Cranberry Jello together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rosielyn
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I m cooking today triing to get some of the work done ahead of time dinner rolls are rising, have sweet potatos cooking pies did yestarday baked beans are ready go , taking a few just to checking also getting house ready for all the company that wil be coming .

Linagma03
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Getting ready to go to the store and pick up some things to cook later so we can take them to ss house tomorrow. Lina has 1/2 day so have to wait till she gets home. The turkey is still frozen so it has to go on the counter for a few hours then into a cold water soak probably until late tonight. Even after turning the fridge in the garage down the stupid thing didn't even begin to thaw after 3.5 days. I'm supposed to drive out to the Post and pick up my meds then go to the pharmacy in town for A's medication. Thankfully we aren't doing the whole thing at our house this year so we won't be up until midnight cooking then back up at 5 to finish it all off. 

jjamom
by Michele on Nov. 27, 2013 at 1:12 PM
I will be making a dessert to take to my SILs, maybe an appetizer too, not sure yet.

It is still raining/freezing rain and cold here and I really don't want to go out, but I have to get a few things from the store (not for Thanksgiving) and also promised DD I would take her out to look for a new outfit. I got new outfits for the boys, but she is so darn picky (16 y/o's...) that I couldn't figure out what she'd like.
Linda733
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Hi Darby. The whole family will be celebrating the holidays at my mothers house this year. Last year we spent it at our house but my mom wants to give me a break with all we have been going through this year. I offered to go down and help her cook but she refused my help and told me she just wants us to come relax and enjoy. Gotta love moms :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN