Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 5:50 AM
  • 19 Replies

More festivities and eating?  Just relaxing?  Shopping?

by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 5:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 30, 2013 at 5:51 AM

Not much here...taking my car to get the safety inspection done today and going for a run while that's being done.  Otherwise just watching football and hanging out.  

mandee1503
by Amanda on Nov. 30, 2013 at 6:29 AM
We are doing family photos this afternoon with cousins and grandparents.
trio8707
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Just hanging out, my in-laws are leaving today (they've been with us for almost a week to help prepare for and spend holidays with us).  That'll be sad, I'm gonna miss the 4:3 adult:child ration haha  

Other than that, just being lazy.  I went out with my bestie last night, so I'm trying to recover from the 45 minutes of sleep I got (I got home around 1:30am, Blake was up at 2:15am).  Going to try to get a nap in before my in-laws leave I think.

Rosielyn
by Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Not much here i;m catching up on luandry the girls are still sleeping, the hubby is out with our neighbor goofing off , the house is nice a quite at the moment.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Just took the kids to the new 'Frozen' movie. It was so cute!  Now we are in until school time Monday.  Living room and kitchen are a mess from all the activity running the last 2 days, and I don't care.  I'm doing nothing else today but ordering pizza for dinner! 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 30, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Sounds like fun!

Quoting mandee1503:

We are doing family photos this afternoon with cousins and grandparents.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 30, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I'm with you mama!  Get some rest tomorrow:)

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Just took the kids to the new 'Frozen' movie. It was so cute!  Now we are in until school time Monday.  Living room and kitchen are a mess from all the activity running the last 2 days, and I don't care.  I'm doing nothing else today but ordering pizza for dinner! 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 30, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I love those rare quiet moments:)

Quoting Rosielyn:

Not much here i;m catching up on luandry the girls are still sleeping, the hubby is out with our neighbor goofing off , the house is nice a quite at the moment.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 30, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Sounds you've had a great time over the past week or so...good for you!  Get some sleep tonight mama:)

Quoting trio8707:

Just hanging out, my in-laws are leaving today (they've been with us for almost a week to help prepare for and spend holidays with us).  That'll be sad, I'm gonna miss the 4:3 adult:child ration haha  

Other than that, just being lazy.  I went out with my bestie last night, so I'm trying to recover from the 45 minutes of sleep I got (I got home around 1:30am, Blake was up at 2:15am).  Going to try to get a nap in before my in-laws leave I think.

jjamom
by Michele on Nov. 30, 2013 at 6:13 PM
We just saw Frozen, which was really good! Alex and I are waiting for Daddy, DD, and DS to get out of their movie (they saw Zhunger Games). Then, we are going somewhere for dinner. ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)