Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

if you shopped this weekend sales , tell us your great finds

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Joy
  • 16 Replies

by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:25 AM
I wasn't going to shop but my sil wanted to go to kohls so we went. I got some travel coffee mugs for $4. They usually run at $12+ depending on the style.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:10 AM

I went shopping on Friday and got lots of good deals!  Old Navy had the entire store at 50% off....it was awesome!  I stock up on running gear, pajama pants, fleece jacket, shirts for Jeff and Brady.  Gap was also 50% off the entire store so I got some shirts there for Jeff and myself.  

charley31
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:46 AM
I only ventured out on sat to the new Carter's outlet...it's 2min from my house. Entire store 50% off plus I had 20% coupons on top of that. So I got Ryan some stuff, new baby his coming home outfit and I got my niece her Xmas shopping done.
mommyoflittles
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I am very very tight on money so my kids sadly are not getting big gifts. I was however able to get some toys at walgreens on xmas. I know not fancy but i got a flash light buddy, 2 tents one for each kid a giant piano play pad and a set of sensory balls for $11. Lots of coupons and rewards points used

mommyoflittles
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Really? Man i wish i would have gone

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I went shopping on Friday and got lots of good deals!  Old Navy had the entire store at 50% off....it was awesome!  I stock up on running gear, pajama pants, fleece jacket, shirts for Jeff and Brady.  Gap was also 50% off the entire store so I got some shirts there for Jeff and myself.  

letstalk747
by Joy on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:41 PM

that was a good buy , are they the ones with  the big round bottom ?

Quoting mandee1503:

I wasn't going to shop but my sil wanted to go to kohls so we went. I got some travel coffee mugs for $4. They usually run at $12+ depending on the style.

letstalk747
by Joy on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:43 PM

yeah wallgreens is great for all the younger kid gifts they have and the prices

Quoting mommyoflittles:

I am very very tight on money so my kids sadly are not getting big gifts. I was however able to get some toys at walgreens on xmas. I know not fancy but i got a flash light buddy, 2 tents one for each kid a giant piano play pad and a set of sensory balls for $11. Lots of coupons and rewards points used

letstalk747
by Joy on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:45 PM

excellent , so was this in a outlet mall , we dont have a carters in the one by my house

Quoting charley31:

I only ventured out on sat to the new Carter's outlet...it's 2min from my house. Entire store 50% off plus I had 20% coupons on top of that. So I got Ryan some stuff, new baby his coming home outfit and I got my niece her Xmas shopping done.

letstalk747
by Joy on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:46 PM
i missed that old navy 50% off dang it
Quoting darbyakeep45:

mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 2, 2013 at 12:00 AM
They have lids an are plastic. Good for going out they won't burn your hands.

Quoting letstalk747:

that was a good buy , are they the ones with  the big round bottom ?

Quoting mandee1503:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN