Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Christmas rooms

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:13 PM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

Ill post decorated rooms everyday. Since we have our kids 24/7 every now and then we need a break.
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Are these rooms in your house?  They are beautiful!

mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM
No they are ones I'll find on Pinterest. My house doesn't look half that good! Lol

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Look at you, very fancy!!!  Looks amazing in the new house, and so decorated, yet so calm in the colors.  Nice.  My kids would not leave any of it alone and have it completely rearranged, so we are much more bare bones.  But will look forward to looking at your pics! 

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Ok, didn't see your reply to Darby when I posted.  Still looks amazing and inspiring!

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Look at you, very fancy!!!  Looks amazing in the new house, and so decorated, yet so calm in the colors.  Nice.  My kids would not leave any of it alone and have it completely rearranged, so we are much more bare bones.  But will look forward to looking at your pics! 

mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:12 PM
These arent mine. Mine is very plain in general. Yeah my dd wouldn't leave mine alone either that's why I barely have any.

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Lol thanks! It's always fun to see someone else's room and dream!

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Ok, didn't see your reply to Darby when I posted.  Still looks amazing and inspiring!

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:34 PM

LOL!

Quoting mandee1503:

No they are ones I'll find on Pinterest. My house doesn't look half that good! Lol

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN