Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What's going on this week?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:32 PM
  • 20 Replies

Ready to get back to a normal routine?  Hope everyone had a great holiday!

by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Just the normal stuff this week...therapy and school.  I'm getting my haircut on Tuesday afternoon.  I think that's about it.

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Trying to unpack and get stuff done today. Just put up r little tree on top of frig.  I know kids cant  get but my kittens looking at it. Jacob school all week. Missy coming tuesday. Cory starts his new job monday. And my aunt e mail  she coming to visit tuesday. She bringing boys christmas gifts. She dont ever visit in winter time. Maybe she just trying to be nice cause she my only family that really loves us. Why she wont mail stuff. I know my aunt she will walk in and have many BIG TRASH bags full of toys, books, clothes.. She loves goodwill and garage sales.  And need to send back jacobs new speech device to school. His teacher let us have for thanksgiving.It was neat to finally see. His teacher even put a picture of statu of liberty. Jacob gets excited looking at statues. No clue why ? Ya chase taking a nap ! I need to do that also. 

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I am so ready for school tomorrow!!!  I have had the kids every second since Tuesday after school and am ready to ship them off to their teachers, lol!!  I did not get out and do any shopping this weekend so going to get some groceries tomorrow and maybe some niece/nephew presents if my SIL gives me any ideas.  Tuesday I have to go see my hubs grandma who I did Christmas shopping for our kids and take her what she bought them.  The rest of the week is all the usual busy therapy stuff and normal weekly activities.  It was a nice few days off, but will be good to get the kids back and have a little break!!  First thing on my list is a nice cup of coffee that I don't have to make! 

mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:27 PM
The kids go back to school. Jacob has speech wed and I don't have money otherwise I'd take my time and go shopping too! Maybe the next week when Jacob has therapy.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Enjoy your visit with your aunt!  Good luck to Cory on his new job...where's he working at?

Quoting N.Carter2001:

Trying to unpack and get stuff done today. Just put up r little tree on top of frig.  I know kids cant  get but my kittens looking at it. Jacob school all week. Missy coming tuesday. Cory starts his new job monday. And my aunt e mail  she coming to visit tuesday. She bringing boys christmas gifts. She dont ever visit in winter time. Maybe she just trying to be nice cause she my only family that really loves us. Why she wont mail stuff. I know my aunt she will walk in and have many BIG TRASH bags full of toys, books, clothes.. She loves goodwill and garage sales.  And need to send back jacobs new speech device to school. His teacher let us have for thanksgiving.It was neat to finally see. His teacher even put a picture of statu of liberty. Jacob gets excited looking at statues. No clue why ? Ya chase taking a nap ! I need to do that also. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I'm with you!!!

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

I am so ready for school tomorrow!!!  I have had the kids every second since Tuesday after school and am ready to ship them off to their teachers, lol!!  I did not get out and do any shopping this weekend so going to get some groceries tomorrow and maybe some niece/nephew presents if my SIL gives me any ideas.  Tuesday I have to go see my hubs grandma who I did Christmas shopping for our kids and take her what she bought them.  The rest of the week is all the usual busy therapy stuff and normal weekly activities.  It was a nice few days off, but will be good to get the kids back and have a little break!!  First thing on my list is a nice cup of coffee that I don't have to make! 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Enjoy your time to yourself:)

Quoting mandee1503:

The kids go back to school. Jacob has speech wed and I don't have money otherwise I'd take my time and go shopping too! Maybe the next week when Jacob has therapy.

Rosielyn
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:44 PM

kids are off to school . subbing tomrrow for  a freind at her home daycare. the the rest of the week doing the some volunteering at the food bank /crisis center. On thursday youngest has violon lesson after school other then that its fly by the seat of my pants

charley31
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Busy week here.  Its my last week being pregnant thank god!  I go in for my csection on the 9th.  So this week Im preparing, cleaning, laundry, stocking up on food for when Im in the hosp.  My mom wil be staying at my house with Ryan to keep on his schedule and in school.  So Im going to get the house set for her to be here for the week.  Ryan has school all week as usual.  We start his therapy this week.  He has a behaviorist and a therapist coming out to the house.  All of Ryan's Dr are concerned how he will be when this baby comes because of his aggressiveness.  So this is my last week I feel to get everything in place and prepared...no pressure.  I am going to try and relax tho.  Im treating myself Fri to a pedicure and probably a trip to my chiropractor.  Sat my mil is having people over for me, I think its a sprinkle which is nice.  Just a lunch with the women in our family before the baby is born.  I have to say Im excited that this is my last week being pregnant but Im a bit nervous as well.  I just hope this week flies by. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Sounds like a great week!

Quoting Rosielyn:

kids are off to school . subbing tomrrow for  a freind at her home daycare. the the rest of the week doing the some volunteering at the food bank /crisis center. On thursday youngest has violon lesson after school other then that its fly by the seat of my pants

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)