Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Christmas Question of the Day (12/10)

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 6:50 AM
  • 17 Replies

Have your kids seen Santa this season? If not, will you be taking them to see Santa? If so, Wanna share a pic of them with the big guy.........

15 days until Christmas!!!!!!

~~CINDY

by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM
They will next week. Idk how Katy will do. Jacob will freak I know that so he may not go with us.
Cindy18
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Mine are too old. My baby is 14 :( 

I would love to see some pics of the little ones!

~~CINDY

jjamom
by Michele on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:47 PM
We had planned to go to our Down Syndrome group Christmas party last Sunday, where Santa was going to be paying a visit, but it was postponed due to the weather. It is rescheduled for this coming Sunday, so hopefully we'll see him then. If not, maybe we'll head to the mall one afternoon after school.
valleymomma1
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Yes he has seen him two times.   The first was a special sitting with santa at the mall before it opened for children with Autism.   So great!    The 2nd there was no one around but Santa they had a 20 minute conversation.

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 1:29 PM

He wants to see him from afar. He doesn't like to come into contact with people he doesn't know, so talking to him or sitting on his lap is out of the question, but he does want to see him.

Irislady17
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 2:24 PM
No, I don't think my 2 yo would really care. She doesn't quite get the whole concept of Santa and Christmas yet.
And I don't take the baby out places with alot of people, he has a weak immune system, and him getting sick could be bad.
I contemplated taking the 6 yo, but getting out of the house with out the babies is near impossible.
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 3:08 PM

She hasn't seen him yet and if we can I am going to take her.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 10, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Nope.  We haven't taken him and we don't plan to either.  He doesn't understand:)

ProudMeof2
by Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 3:22 PM

My little ones went last week and saw Santa. This was the 1st yr that my son sat with Santa all by himself. Santa was talking to him and trying to get my son 2 talk, but since he doesn't know enough words for a conversation, he just looked at Santa. When I told Santa that my son was in speech therapy and doesn't know that a lot of words, Santa hugged him and told him that he is extra special and Santa loves that about him. It was such a special moment. My daughter on the other hand wanted nothing to do with Santa.

Mipsy
by Chelle on Dec. 10, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Yes he met him at Disneyland :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)