Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's left on your to-do list?

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:32 PM
  • 15 Replies

It is 2 days until Christmas. What is left on your to-do list?

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Id say put ornaments on the tree but Hayden's kitten is already all over the tree because of the lights (prelit). We only just put it up yesterday. Mouse keeps climbing up it or trying to throw it over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:53 PM

make cookies today.  And if cory really gets his pay check after midnight. He going out to do boys christmas shopping.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 23, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Cook for tomorrow's dinner and wed lunch.
jjamom
by Michele on Dec. 23, 2013 at 2:44 PM

I have to wrap EVERYTHING, prep and cook Christmas Eve dinner tomorrow evening, and finish cleaning before Christmas Eve dinner tomorrow (not in that order, ha ha)!

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:57 PM
I have a few more presents to wrap, stockings to hang, and that's about it besides dinner Wednesday. The kids and I are going to have a cookie decorating party tomorrow, so I'll be baking tonight too. Again. Feels like I've either been in the kitchen or at WalMart all week lol
Reina13
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:59 PM

This just brought a smile to my face...lol

Quoting Jenn8604: Id say put ornaments on the tree but Hayden's kitten is already all over the tree because of the lights (prelit). We only just put it up yesterday. Mouse keeps climbing up it or trying to throw it over.

Reina13
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I love to bake but this year I just didn't have time.

I hope he gets his check!

Quoting N.Carter2001:

make cookies today.  And if cory really gets his pay check after midnight. He going out to do boys christmas shopping.

Reina13
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Oh my goodness, it is crunch time! Good luck with everything!

Quoting jjamom:

I have to wrap EVERYTHING, prep and cook Christmas Eve dinner tomorrow evening, and finish cleaning before Christmas Eve dinner tomorrow (not in that order, ha ha)!

Reina13
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 4:01 PM

A cookie decorating party sounds like so much fun!

I am with you on the walmart part. I have been there at least 4 times this past week. 

Quoting arkansasmama08: I have a few more presents to wrap, stockings to hang, and that's about it besides dinner Wednesday. The kids and I are going to have a cookie decorating party tomorrow, so I'll be baking tonight too. Again. Feels like I've either been in the kitchen or at WalMart all week lol

jjamom
by Michele on Dec. 23, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Thank you. Yes, it is and I shouldn't be taking this CM break right now, but I will probably go crazy without a few mins of downtime!

Quoting Reina13:

Oh my goodness, it is crunch time! Good luck with everything!

Quoting jjamom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)