Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

doing anything for New Years ?

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Joy
  • 21 Replies

happy new yearpagan 1

by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Nope. I'll probably be sound asleep when it rolls on in. I haven't been awake for a New Year in so long I can't tell you when the last one was that I helped ring in. LOL

mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Dh wants to have a huge turkey dinner. Idk if I will make it to midnight. We will probably invite guests over but doubt anyone will show.
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 8:32 AM
I usually stay up and watch the concerts and stuff on tv. Dh works though, so probably not going anywhere or doing anything.
MrsBoats08
by Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this
The town next to me has a huge kid friendly celebration where they drop a pear lol. We will be trying this out :).
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 26, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Not sure at the moment...will let you know soon though!  LOL!  Although we leave on Wednesday morning (early) to head back to Virginia, so I doubt we will do anything too big!

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 8:50 AM

No we just watch the new year stuff on tv. Or i hope im sleeping !  I need to talk to my doc i think im still anemic i still have NO ENERGY !

jjamom
by Michele on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:46 AM
My BIL does a big party every year, which DH and I attend. The kids usually go to my parents and they have more of a kid friendly party.
trio8707
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:48 AM

We will be home, I have an "open invite" party.  Usually just my family, my parents, and my sister's family.  Sometimes if my best friend is in the area she will stop by with her family.  It's just the way I like it!

Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:41 PM
I'm taking my kids to a New Year's party during the day. We won't do anything special at night.
Dorindfw
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Our yearly tradition... Get Chinese takeout and watch movies with the kids.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)