Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Whats your childs favorite /worst gift they got ?

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:00 AM
  • 10 Replies

Jacob loves his barn and animals.   Chase loves his car. And the gift i already had to hide. The flute from my aunt. And the tent/tunnel from santa. It keeps falling down when my boys get in it. The kittens even pull it over.     forgot we in small town walmart sold out of a few things we wanted to get boys.

by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:23 AM

How cute!  We haven't opened presents yet...should be this weekend sometime!

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:31 AM
My kids love them all! I think their favorites are Maggie's Tinkerbelle music box, Zacks big new dart gun, and Jeremiah's ate his fire truck puzzle and his monster truck.
mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Dd loves her dollhouse and ipad. Ds loves his elmo, and his trucks. Dd's worst gift was paint. It was all over, and they got tossed last night. She was upset she couldnt find them today, oh well! Ds, didn't have a bad gift I dont think.

jjamom
by Michele on Dec. 26, 2013 at 2:05 PM
My son's are his Despicable Me 2 talking minion and the DVD, so far.
Cindy18
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:11 AM

DS#1 got Season 5 and 6 of The Big Bang Theory. He was in his room cracking up watching it.

DS#2 got his first power tool! An electric knife sharpener.

DD, her favorite is probably her Dr. Who tees.

Linagma03
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 11:59 AM

We got Lina a portable DVD player it has the car adapter and house plug and got a case that holds it to the back of the seat. The DVD player in the van is shot and she drives me nuts when we have to travel to the dr and she's been driving everyone else nuts wanting to watch movies so we got this. She has spent the last day in her room watching movies (cartoons) since we found her dvd case. She got headphones too. She is loving the whole thing right now. 

ProudMeof2
by Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Javier loves his LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra and Arianna loves her Pink Vtech Alphabet Activity Cube. They both do not like the gifts my MIL got because she got them things that were not age appropriate and stuff she knows my son doesn't like. I tried to encourage him to play with some stuff, but I will not force him to.

graycalico
by Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Grayson doesn't really understand presents yet. So he didn't care really. My 7 month old liked her toys more. Lol. My oldest got a curling iron she's been wanting.
TatyBear
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 5:47 PM
DD.11 had so many favorites.

Rainbow loom
Harry Potter disc set
Clay charm set

None of her gifts were bad gifts. Lol

I'm just gonna add my other kids too. Lol

Dd5 best iphone4....no bad gifts either

Dd22 months old, Dora doll and castle from Fisher price. No bad gift either. Lol
tobysmom103
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:41 PM

tobys favorite was a lets rock elmo we got him and juliets favorite was a baby doll she got from my husbands stepdad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)