Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Synagis

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 11:25 AM
  • 15 Replies

Does anyone have any information on the synagis shot. (THE TRUTH) I nee to know what is in it I heard their was rat dna inside.

by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:23 PM
2 moms liked this
You should be able to google or look on the CDC website. Good luck!
nicki.hemingway
by Nicki on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:19 PM

It does have Mice dna in it.

9angel9
by Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:30 PM

You know  I did research a little more and I did see that it has 5% rat dna this is insane. Why would we want to put rat DNA in a human body. We the people are nothing more than experiment for these people this is crazy!

Thanks for replys ladies.

Quoting nicki.hemingway:

nicki.hemingway
by Nicki on Dec. 27, 2013 at 2:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I have done hundreds of hours of research since my son's vaccine reactions and some of the science behind vaccines is nothing more than a myth.  No vaccine is double blind placebo tested.  Many vaccines are rushed to market with very little know about side effects or long term effects. Many children are injured, disabled, and killed every year but drs are not required to report this.  It is also worth noting that many people who work for the CDC have links with pharmaceutical companies. Even the FDA has declared vaccines unnecessarily unsafe.  Truth be told, most vaccines do not work nearly as well as we are led to believe.  In recent pertusis outbreaks up to 95% of those sickeded were partly or fully vaccinates.  The Flu shot works about 1.5% of the time according to the Lancet Medical Journal.  Bottom line is, yes vaccines do some small amount of good, but by and large there needs to be a lot more research and changes made to make vaccines safer.  More children die and are injured from vaccines each year than many of these illnesses kill it is worth noting. 

Quoting 9angel9:

You know  I did research a little more and I did see that it has 5% rat dna this is insane. Why would we want to put rat DNA in a human body. We the people are nothing more than experiment for these people this is crazy!

Quoting nicki.hemingway:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Halloween tickers
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

What a great question!  My son got this shot when he was an infant as he has a terminal lung disease...I didn't know much about it then and still don't to be honest.  I was a new mom with a lot of stuff going on and I just did what his doctors said to do:)  Hugs!

9angel9
by Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 2:31 PM

You know that is what most of us do because we trust our doctors but sometimes i dont even think they know whats in it.,and the ones that do are just in to make money.Prescribe as much drugs as possible then say its medically necessary. Your son had lung disease before or after the shot?

Quoting darbyakeep45:

What a great question!  My son got this shot when he was an infant as he has a terminal lung disease...I didn't know much about it then and still don't to be honest.  I was a new mom with a lot of stuff going on and I just did what his doctors said to do:)  Hugs!

9angel9
by Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I just read this: 8 infants died in the past 2 months in china shortly from receiving the hepatitis B vaccine Drug maker says deaths are just "coincidental" This was in The New York Times. They say now the vaccine is suspended until further notice. I got it off this website vactruth.com the actual url is to long to type and I cant copy and paste. This is so crazy I wonder if its going to be on the main stream media but I doubt it so sad :(

Quoting nicki.hemingway:

I have done hundreds of hours of research since my son's vaccine reactions and some of the science behind vaccines is nothing more than a myth.  No vaccine is double blind placebo tested.  Many vaccines are rushed to market with very little know about side effects or long term effects. Many children are injured, disabled, and killed every year but drs are not required to report this.  It is also worth noting that many people who work for the CDC have links with pharmaceutical companies. Even the FDA has declared vaccines unnecessarily unsafe.  Truth be told, most vaccines do not work nearly as well as we are led to believe.  In recent pertusis outbreaks up to 95% of those sickeded were partly or fully vaccinates.  The Flu shot works about 1.5% of the time according to the Lancet Medical Journal.  Bottom line is, yes vaccines do some small amount of good, but by and large there needs to be a lot more research and changes made to make vaccines safer.  More children die and are injured from vaccines each year than many of these illnesses kill it is worth noting. 

Quoting 9angel9:

Quoting nicki.hemingway:

Momof4AEMW
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

This was me exactly (well, minus the CF), but my 3 preemies had to have it for a couple of years.  And I suppose we gave it to them blindly without research as a doctor recommended preventative for illness their systems weren't functionally ready to handle.  Guess I won't be looking it up now to see what's in it.  In the situation we were in, I'm sure we'd give it again, and I'm not about to look back now.  Good luck making your decision. 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
My son has Cystic Fibrosis which is a genetic disease where mucus builds up in lungs and digestive system. It's a progressive disease with no cure and an average life expectancy of late 20s to early 30s. My son has colonized MRSA and Pseudomonas in his lungs. He just finished 2 weeks in the hospital doing 5 hrs of IV meds each day. His shot had nothing to do with his disease. It's genetic and he was born that way. He is fed through a feeding tube and takes upwards of 15 meds per day. He needs them all to stay alive and healthy. His medical team is amazing and what they recommend, we do...period.

Quoting 9angel9:

You know that is what most of us do because we trust our doctors but sometimes i dont even think they know whats in it.,and the ones that do are just in to make money.Prescribe as much drugs as possible then say its medically necessary. Your son had lung disease before or after the shot?

Quoting darbyakeep45:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:35 PM
I will say that my sons doctors are NOT in it for the money nor do they make any money from meds. My sons treatment is at a military hospital so the doctors are active duty military with medical degrees. They get no incentives from anything their patients take.

Quoting 9angel9:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)