Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Welcome to Raising Special Needs Kids! Say Hello & Introduce Yourself...

welcome

Welcome to Raising Special Needs Kids!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How many kids do you have?

2. How old were they when they first received their diagnosis?

3. Do they attend a public, private, charter or home school?

4. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Raising Special Needs Kids & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:41 AM
Replies (391-393):
letstalk747
by Joy on Sep. 17, 2014 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome crystal , im joy

Quoting only_1_4_me:

Hey all! New to this group :D my name is crystal. I a sahm. My daughters name is Izzy and she has ASD. She was diagnosed four years ago, and still wrapping my mind and heart around it. I look forward to getting to know you :D

Lovetoadopt
by New Member on Sep. 17, 2014 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi i am Dana my husnad and i have 4 adopted children. Dd1 is almost 9, dd2 is 7.5 ds is 6.5 and dd3 is 3.5. All of our kids have FASD our dd1 has anxiety as well assensry proccessing. Dd2 also is gdd and pdd-nos.
Dd2 was dx at 2 dd3 was 10 months dd1 ds ds were 7 and 5
dd2 has a service dog who is amazing he keeps hersafe and calm his name is Crosby black lab. We have a 6 mo th old Bernese Mountain Dog puppy who we are traing to be a service dog for dd11 her name is Magic
letstalk747
by Joy on Sep. 17, 2014 at 11:28 PM

welcome Dana , im joy

Quoting Lovetoadopt: Hi i am Dana my husnad and i have 4 adopted children. Dd1 is almost 9, dd2 is 7.5 ds is 6.5 and dd3 is 3.5. All of our kids have FASD our dd1 has anxiety as well assensry proccessing. Dd2 also is gdd and pdd-nos. Dd2 was dx at 2 dd3 was 10 months dd1 ds ds were 7 and 5 dd2 has a service dog who is amazing he keeps hersafe and calm his name is Crosby black lab. We have a 6 mo th old Bernese Mountain Dog puppy who we are traing to be a service dog for dd11 her name is Magic

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)