• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I normally wouldn't ask but....

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:48 AM
  • 14 Replies

I could use all of the positive thoughts, prayers and well wishes you ladies would be willing to send. My dh and I have been through some rough times financially. We lost our home last year. But I have put in an application for a home this morning and am really really praying that they approve us. This would change our lives for the better immensely. 

Thank you ladies. I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year! 

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jjamom
by Michele on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Prayers for you that it all gets approved. I wish you and your family many blessings in the coming year.
Codysmom2106
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting jjamom: Prayers for you that it all gets approved. I wish you and your family many blessings in the coming year.

Thank you! I wish all the best for you and your family in the new year as well. 

Mipsy
by Chelle on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
*hugs* i totally understand! We lost our home almost 2yrs ago. It's very hard. So are you guys looking to buy again or rent? We are renting a great house now but need to move closer to Ty's hospital. Losing our home was actually a blessing in disguise. *hugs*
mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck! *hugs*
Codysmom2106
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Mipsy: *hugs* i totally understand! We lost our home almost 2yrs ago. It's very hard. So are you guys looking to buy again or rent? We are renting a great house now but need to move closer to Ty's hospital. Losing our home was actually a blessing in disguise. *hugs*

As was ours. If we hadn't moved we never would have gotten a dr who agreed to send cody to a neurologist or to start him with therapy. 

We are going to try and buy. My credit has gotten much better. Not anywhere near where it needs to be but better. We are applying for a habitat house. So I'm just praying as it is not only a start but a step in a better direction. 

Good luck with your move when you do make it. I hope it goes smoothly and you find something great. 

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Will cross my fingers for you!  Hugs and prayers!! 

cnsmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Prayers and best wishes.  I hope that you all get approved.

letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:59 PM

praying

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Good Luck and here are some good vibes for getting your house!

Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Good luck! When should you hear back?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)