Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing this weekend ladies?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:57 AM
  • 13 Replies

Anything fun?  Getting ready for school next week?

by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:59 AM
Going grocery shopping today and paying a few bills. Cleaning and doing laundry and packing Sunday night. Getting up bright and early Monday.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Remind me...where are you guys going?

Quoting mandee1503: Going grocery shopping today and paying a few bills. Cleaning and doing laundry and packing Sunday night. Getting up bright and early Monday.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:16 AM
2 moms liked this
San Diego and Disneyland.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting mandee1503: Going grocery shopping today and paying a few bills. Cleaning and doing laundry and packing Sunday night. Getting up bright and early Monday.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:18 AM

Oh yeah...Jacob has an appointment and then you guys are going to Disneyland...fun!!!  What appointment does he have?  Just a checkup right?  Or is this is scope?

Quoting mandee1503: San Diego and Disneyland.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Momof4AEMW
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:19 AM

Nothing!!!  Suppose to stay  in like the negative 15-20s all weekend.  Too cold to go out.  My son has a slumber party at a friends for his birthday we'll take him there and back, but that is the only outing I think.  Unless we get lucky and weather man is wrong! 

Momof4AEMW
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Have fun at Disney!!!!  I so want to take my son to the new Cars exhibit there!!  Every year we say, next year.  It was to be this year, the last before kinder, but it's not going to happen.  Enjoy for us!!  hope the kids have an amazing time, and good luck at the appointment too! 

Quoting mandee1503: San Diego and Disneyland.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:14 AM

Today call wheelchair guy again to see what going on. And Jacob has just started to sleep in to 8am. He wont be happy when he needs to be up early monday if they got school. They said -30.  I think that too cold to be waiting for a bus.  And today and weekend just clean. But think Jacob will be happy to be away from chase. They been not getting along. And i cant get stuff done  . cory  out paying bills and at 2 goes to work. He gets home at 11 and by this time chase only wants daddy.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 3, 2014 at 1:52 PM

That is seriously cold!  Stay warm!!!

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Nothing!!!  Suppose to stay  in like the negative 15-20s all weekend.  Too cold to go out.  My son has a slumber party at a friends for his birthday we'll take him there and back, but that is the only outing I think.  Unless we get lucky and weather man is wrong! 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 3, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Hugs mama...stay warm this weekend!

Quoting N.Carter2001:

Today call wheelchair guy again to see what going on. And Jacob has just started to sleep in to 8am. He wont be happy when he needs to be up early monday if they got school. They said -30.  I think that too cold to be waiting for a bus.  And today and weekend just clean. But think Jacob will be happy to be away from chase. They been not getting along. And i cant get stuff done  . cory  out paying bills and at 2 goes to work. He gets home at 11 and by this time chase only wants daddy.

jjamom
by Michele on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:31 PM
NOTHING and I am SO looking forward to it! My son's science fair was supposed to be tomorrow, but it got rescheduled.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)