Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Please Help!!! http://www.gofundme.com/Saving-Baby-Jaxen

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:22 PM
  • 22 Replies

The link above in the title is for the donation site.

My cousin Jaxen Beau Jones 2 months old was abused by his father and has been on life support since saturday. He has severe shaking baby syndrome. He has brain damage and may be blind. We are waiting for him to be more stable to do more in depth tests. My cousin (the mother) has 2 other children staying with a close family friend, but her and baby Jaxen have to live in the hosptial for 3 months minimum. We arent sure if medicade is going to cover all expenses. Please any little bit helps. If you have anything to spare the family would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

The story can be found on WRAL and ABC11.

by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kryysteez
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:52 PM

Dont be so quick to acuse the father.  There is  a LOT of information on the internet about "falsely accused of shaking a baby".   Vaccines are the culprit in 90% of the cases.  The vaccine PACKAGE INSERT states that they can cause brain hemorrhaging and they DO way more than anyone realizes.  I bet Jaxen had just had his 2 month shots, if not it was the HepB shot he got at birth.  There are thousands of innocent parents in prison falsely accused and convicted of this crime.  Its hard to win against doctors who will blame anything or anyone before they admit the vaccine caused the damage.  They still wont admit that the rise of Autism went right along with the rise in the amount of vaccines being given to babies and that it is definately the cause.  You dont find Autism in un-vaccinated children or SBS.   Vaccines are loaded with diseases and toxic chemicals that babies cant handle and many die from SIDS.  The ones that dont die, but have brain hemorrhaging, they decided to call SHAKEN BABY SYNDROME and put blame on parents.  Shaken Baby Syndrome has never been proven.  Experts say it would take a 60mph impact to cause the damage seen in these babies.  They would have broken necks and bruises also.  These babies dont.  Start researching and you will see the light, and you will be shocked that this is happening and has been for 25 years.  I have been researching this for 9 years and i am very knowledgable when it comes to the effects that vaccines cause to us all.

newmommy1227
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

These are my cousins and the father admited it. I wouldnt have said he didnt if I didnt know it came out of his mouth. It wasnt his medicines that caused the blood behind the eyes, but thank you for your opinion.

jjamom
by Michele on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
These stories always break my heart. I will keep the baby in my prayers.
AliKatAK47
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Okay this is nuts. 

Yes, there are plenty of UN-vaccinated children with Autism and ones who die of SBS and SIDS. Unlike an adult whose head is stable on his neck, an infants isn't. Repeated shaking of anyone is enough to cause brain damage. In a child it would take long.  Bruising wouldn't necessarily occur, since it doesn't take much force to shake an infant. It would occur in an adult as you struggled to move them off their center of gravity, repeatedly (therefore squeezing and pushing tightly).  Same with your 60mph theory. A one time impact of 60mph would probably rattle an adult's brain enough to cause damage.  A baby's brain would need half of that, if that much. 

Quoting kryysteez:

Dont be so quick to acuse the father.  There is  a LOT of information on the internet about "falsely accused of shaking a baby".   Vaccines are the culprit in 90% of the cases.  The vaccine PACKAGE INSERT states that they can cause brain hemorrhaging and they DO way more than anyone realizes.  I bet Jaxen had just had his 2 month shots, if not it was the HepB shot he got at birth.  There are thousands of innocent parents in prison falsely accused and convicted of this crime.  Its hard to win against doctors who will blame anything or anyone before they admit the vaccine caused the damage.  They still wont admit that the rise of Autism went right along with the rise in the amount of vaccines being given to babies and that it is definately the cause.  You dont find Autism in un-vaccinated children or SBS.   Vaccines are loaded with diseases and toxic chemicals that babies cant handle and many die from SIDS.  The ones that dont die, but have brain hemorrhaging, they decided to call SHAKEN BABY SYNDROME and put blame on parents.  Shaken Baby Syndrome has never been proven.  Experts say it would take a 60mph impact to cause the damage seen in these babies.  They would have broken necks and bruises also.  These babies dont.  Start researching and you will see the light, and you will be shocked that this is happening and has been for 25 years.  I have been researching this for 9 years and i am very knowledgable when it comes to the effects that vaccines cause to us all.

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 7:39 PM
I agree. I do think that SOME of these cases may be caused by vaccines, but certainly not all or even the majority. Same with autism. We stopped vaccinating after all 3 of my children started having autism signs. But I know many are born that way and I'm sure there are unvaxed casrs of autism as well.

to the original poster..
I'm very sorry about your cousin. These cases make me sick. I'll be praying poor baby Jaxon makes a good recovery.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Okay this is nuts. 

Yes, there are plenty of UN-vaccinated children with Autism and ones who die of SBS and SIDS. Unlike an adult whose head is stable on his neck, an infants isn't. Repeated shaking of anyone is enough to cause brain damage. In a child it would take long.  Bruising wouldn't necessarily occur, since it doesn't take much force to shake an infant. It would occur in an adult as you struggled to move them off their center of gravity, repeatedly (therefore squeezing and pushing tightly).  Same with your 60mph theory. A one time impact of 60mph would probably rattle an adult's brain enough to cause damage.  A baby's brain would need half of that, if that much. 

Quoting kryysteez:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 4, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Stories like this break my heart!  I will be praying for him.

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Is it really so hard to believe that a parent could do something like this to their child?

Vaccines do not cause autism.

Quoting kryysteez:

CafeMom Tickers
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 7:55 AM

Will pray for the little one that he is okay. Sending healing energies to him as well. 

CafeMom Tickers
lissadavis
by Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 4:13 PM
vaccines do not cause autism
kryysteez
by New Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Well, did the baby just receive any vaccines.  9 years of daily research, I know what Im talking about.  Read "Deadly Immunity" by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. he is very credible and he says vaccines cause Autism, along with MANY doctors.  You cant assault a little baby every 2 months with diseases and MANY toxic chemicals, and think that it doesnt affect them.  Its not natural or safe.  Vaccinated children have 5 times more disease and problems than the non-vaccinated.  If the vaccine PACKAGE INSERT says they can cause brain hemorrhaging, then it can and does.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN