Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Snowed in!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:26 AM
  • 12 Replies
Lol we haven't had this much snow for a while, mind you we don t get crazy amounts like other places. But enough where not many things are moving or open. Its cookie making time for me to keep my two girls busy ! And to take the chill out of the kitchen, what cookies do you like making? Hope everyone has a great day and stays warm.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:46 AM

I kinda wish we were snowed in!  We had freezing rain overnight, so the kids had a two hour delay, but I was hoping for another snow day (even though we'd have to make them up now)!  What state are you in?

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:50 AM
We're iced in lol. Snow is coming tomorrow so we'll see. We like making chocolate chip, peanut butter, and sugar cookies 😊
SamMom912
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:59 AM

We have a s-NOOOOOOOOO-w day... NOOOOOO cause we JUST had one Monday.. And last wednesday... And the thursday before. Its CRAZY. I live in So. NY.. So I expect snow, but not this! We had 10" of snow since 3am... It JUST stopped. 

We are supposed to get somewhere between 3" and 30" sunday, wow! 

When I make cookies I like thru,bprints, choco chip, chocolate crackle cookies and gingerbread... :) sometimes sugar too... :) 

mandee1503
by Amanda on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:30 PM
I like making good old chocolate chip. Hope everyone stays safe during these storms.
Rosielyn
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm in Kansas this is the 2nd day of snow days for us ! darn wind sure is making it colder. with the blowing snow girls maybe home for a 3rd day, Sure gald i got the shopping done so no need getting out in this . we got 15" from tuesday morning until now looks like it is snowing again or it maybe just the snow blowing lol I cant really tell by looking out the window. Stay warm and safe !

letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:38 PM

choco chip , we may be snowed in friday

karenl
by Karen on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:00 PM

I made chocolate chip cookies with my boys today. If we're in tomorrow I'm attempting to make thumb print cookies. lol We're in NJ and have about a foot of snow, mixed with ice. I have no idea how bad the roads are here! Suppose to get more snow Sunday, ugh!

karenl
by Karen on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:02 PM

What state are you in?

Quoting letstalk747:

choco chip , we may be snowed in friday

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:11 PM

I make the cookies that I have the ingredients for in the house. If I have mixes I use them. Mostly A makes cookies she loves to bake cakes and cookies, she hasn't gotten brave enough to try anything else yet. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 6, 2014 at 6:10 AM

Stay warm mama!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)