Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think you are an organized person?

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 6:08 PM
  • 25 Replies

What are somethings that you are very organized about?

What are somethings that you just CAN'T get organized?

by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 7, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Good God, no! I am not organized at all, about anything, LOL.
raysma07
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 6:37 PM

HMm.... LOL!  I don't think I am but some say i am .

Linagma03
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 7:58 PM
I used to be. Now I just try to remember that I placed my purse on the back of the chair in the dinning room. There is a pile of papers stacked next to my TV that has almost an entire years worth of important information in there. I keep telling myself I'll get it organized soon still haven't done it.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I was before i had kids. Then i had kids and now im good at needing paper work that i lost.

Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 9:07 PM

I'm really good at losing my car keys and my phone. About the only thing I'm remotely organized with is our bills/appts calendar and Cody's school work. 

Rosielyn
by Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Very organized with Lindsey medical things, when we take her to any appointments you will see me pulling my bag on wheels which is a scrapbooking tote has all kinds of pockets,and little Velcro bags ,it holds two plastic file folders one is for all Dr's notes procedures that Lindsey has had the other is activety ,coloring books ,a portable DVD player , shorts for x rays if need place for meds and a place for my wallet.pretty much everything that we may need.and what's not organized my shevels they are always a mess .I can put things a way but it seems that no body else can put things back the way it was found.
Cindy18
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 10:44 PM

OMG!! I need one of these!

Quoting Rosielyn: Very organized with Lindsey medical things, when we take her to any appointments you will see me pulling my bag on wheels which is a scrapbooking tote has all kinds of pockets,and little Velcro bags ,it holds two plastic file folders one is for all Dr's notes procedures that Lindsey has had the other is activety ,coloring books ,a portable DVD player , shorts for x rays if need place for meds and a place for my wallet.pretty much everything that we may need.and what's not organized my shevels they are always a mess .I can put things a way but it seems that no body else can put things back the way it was found.

Cindy18
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Those are good things to be organized about!

Quoting Codysmom2106:

I'm really good at losing my car keys and my phone. About the only thing I'm remotely organized with is our bills/appts calendar and Cody's school work. 

Cindy18
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 10:49 PM

That's not good. Do you have a place that the paper work is suppose to go?

Quoting N.Carter2001:

I was before i had kids. Then i had kids and now im good at needing paper work that i lost.

Cindy18
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Have you ever been?

Quoting jjamom: Good God, no! I am not organized at all, about anything, LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)