Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 dAY WEEKEND

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 11:47 PM
Joy
  • 42 Replies

DOIN ANYTHING ?smile

by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Feb. 13, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Just preparing for dd's birthday party next weekend.
Mipsy
by Chelle on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:24 AM
Celebrating vday late probably. Hoping that's all. We were gonna see fil but Ty isn't feeling good enough to be that far from home
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:33 AM
My kids have 5 days. No school Monday for the holiday, Tuesday & Wednesday some kind of teacher training or something. Don't know what we might do depends on the weather.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:31 AM

We don't have any big plans to be honest.  My husband is off on Monday so we'll have extra family time then.  I think my husband is helping his friend empty his storage unit on Sunday morning.  That's about it.

zadesmom1998
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:37 AM
No plans for the weekend but Monday i filled with doc appointments for ds
SamMom912
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh sweetie we have a 10 DAY weekend! sams been Snowed out of school since Wednesday! Next week is winter break...
aHHHHH!
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:58 AM
I think we are going Monday..snow make up day.
jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:40 AM

We are having a 5 day weekend (two snow days).  Not doing anything noteworthy.

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:42 AM
3 moms liked this
My kids have all next week off. I'm planning on curling up in a ball with my hands over my ears, singing LALALALALALALALALALA.... Until it's over.
luvnature
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:50 AM

3 day weekend here too for us in Ontario, Canada. Monday is Family Day YAY. Looking forward to that day. Activities at the arena and around town all day and bbq dinner by the river near the outdoor skating rink followed by fireworks across the river around 7pm. Don't know yet if dd and I will go to the activities during the day or if we will be able to convince dh to take us tubing in a nearby town and just go see the fireworks here in town. 

Quiet weekend for us. Just housework and laundry. Not celebrating Valentine's day because I hate it. Going to a hockey game tonight with dd at the arena in my town to support our local team in the playoffs. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)