Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

i had a dr appointment this morning

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:18 PM
  • 13 Replies
It wasn't 100% reassuring, but I feel a little better. She said everything looked ok, but since I was spotting and having some pain, she's treating it as a threatened miscarriage. Scary words 😞. They took blood today and will take more Monday to make sure my levels are doubling like they should. We're also scheduled for an ultrasound next Friday.

so, it was scary and not as good as I was hoping for. But, she said she's treating it this way just to play it safe. She did have me schedule another appointment in 4 weeks to continue monitoring.

we told the kids this morning and they are very excited. I'm curious to see what Jeremiah says when I tell him tonight.
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:43 PM

*hugs* Keep us updated momma!

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:50 PM

Hugs, Mama!  I've had a miscarriage so I understand the scare.  Hopefully that is not your fate.

But I also got the 'threatened miscarriage' news around 5-6 weeks when I spotted with my last pregnancy, and I had triplets.  So, hold on to hope.  It very well could be just fine.

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:51 PM
Thanks 😊

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Hugs, Mama!  I've had a miscarriage so I understand the scare.  Hopefully that is not your fate.

But I also got the 'threatened miscarriage' news around 5-6 weeks when I spotted with my last pregnancy, and I had triplets.  So, hold on to hope.  It very well could be just fine.

Mipsy
by Chelle on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:18 PM
*big hugs* keep us updated please. I'm sorry and hope everything is ok
jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:20 PM
Hugs! Just take it easy, try not to worry, and rest when you can. Keep us updated.
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:46 PM

Hugs Momma! I have prayers for you. 

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:57 PM

Im sorry.  I have lost 3 babies.  It just hit me my due date was march 10.   BIG  Hugs !!!!!

Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:14 PM
Big hugs. Keep us updated!
Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:12 PM

I'm sorry. Hopefully you will get good news at your next appt. 

letstalk747
by Joy on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:08 PM

keep us posted

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)